Pleasure or electro torture?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
cbtslavecom
Active

Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by cbtslavecom »

I'm curious to know how electrostimulation is used more often?

Here are the options:
  • For pleasure (erotic massage, orgasm).
  • For torture (for example, Cock and Balls Torture)
  • Punishment (real or for fun)
  • Other ...

Sorry! My English is very bad.
electrofun
Active

Re: Pleasure or electro torture?

Post by electrofun »

I use it for all of that, depending on my mood and/or the circumstances (alone or with a buddy)
  • For pleasure: muscle stimulation and genital stimulation for a slow buildup to orgasm. I usually use the ElectroPebble for that. Also very nice on a partner in combination with manual erotic massage.
    The ElectroPebble or the Series 1 will give me an HFO every time. The 2B, for me, feels a lot harsher, and is noway near as good in getting me over the edge. The 2B however has many other qualities.
  • For punishment: naughty boys have to be punished. I'm sometimes a naughty boy to, so...
    When it is decided that the punishment will include electro: then it will be electro torture
  • For torture: it's so much fun to make a fit body squirm with high intensity stimulation of his muscles, cock and/or balls. The 2B is excellent for that.
Combinations can be fun to: torture the muscles (with the 2B), while very slowly stimulating cock and balls (with the ElectroPebble). Will the torture stop after the orgasm? Who knows ;)
cbtslavecom
Active

Post by cbtslavecom »

electrofun wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:53 pm I use it for all of that, depending on my mood and/or the circumstances (alone or with a buddy)
  • For pleasure: muscle stimulation and genital stimulation for a slow buildup to orgasm. I usually use the ElectroPebble for that. Also very nice on a partner in combination with manual erotic massage.
    The ElectroPebble or the Series 1 will give me an HFO every time. The 2B, for me, feels a lot harsher, and is noway near as good in getting me over the edge. The 2B however has many other qualities.
  • For punishment: naughty boys have to be punished. I'm sometimes a naughty boy to, so...
    When it is decided that the punishment will include electro: then it will be electro torture
  • For torture: it's so much fun to make a fit body squirm with high intensity stimulation of his muscles, cock and/or balls. The 2B is excellent for that.
Combinations can be fun to: torture the muscles (with the 2B), while very slowly stimulating cock and balls (with the ElectroPebble). Will the torture stop after the orgasm? Who knows ;)
Have you really practiced torture after orgasm?
slaveguy184

Post by slaveguy184 »

I experienced this type of play once for another 10 minutes after I had an orgasm. The thing was that I was ordered to endure estim for half an hour before cumming, but I could only take it for 20 minutes and had pay for my offense.

I think it should not be a part of every session, but naughty slaves might need it sometimes :twisted:.

cheers,
slaveguy184
electrofun
Active

Post by electrofun »

cbtslavecom wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:55 am Have you really practiced torture after orgasm?
Of course, it's so much fun ;)
slaveguy184 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:00 pm I think it should not be a part of every session, but naughty slaves might need it sometimes :twisted:.
You're so right. A good slave accepts the consequences of his failures :)

But seriously: all this within the agreed limits of the game, obviously.
FreddieTal

Post by FreddieTal »

slaveguy184 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:00 pm
I test link experienced this type of play once for another 10 minutes after I had an orgasm. The thing was that I was ordered to endure estim for half an hour before cumming, but I could only take it for 20 minutes and had pay for my offense.

I think it should not be a part of every session, but naughty slaves might need it sometimes :twisted:.

cheers,
slaveguy184
Wasn't that too painful, Slaveguy? I guess that's subjective, but still. More power to you, though!
Last edited by FreddieTal on Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cbtslavecom
Active

Post by cbtslavecom »

I think connecting the electrodes to the penis is for pleasure. Connecting the electrodes to the balls is for punishment.
electrofun
Active

Post by electrofun »

cbtslavecom wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:14 am I think connecting the electrodes to the penis is for pleasure. Connecting the electrodes to the balls is for punishment.
I don't agree. Pleasure or torture depends on intensity and feel, not on where the electrodes are. I like to feel e-stim on my balls for pleasure also.
And I'm sure you know: low frequency & high intensity on the penis can very painful.
coronach

Post by coronach »

I both love to use (or rather to be used on me) proper estim units for erotic stimulations but also remote shock units for education/punishment/control.
me - sex architect :geek:
slaveguy184

Post by slaveguy184 »

FreddieTal wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:18 pm Wasn't that too painful, Slaveguy? I guess that's subjective, but still. More power to you, though!
It was not too painful. But yes after orgasm e-stim feels kind of different and less pleasurable than before. Usually I need at least 20 minutes until I recover for another ride and I really prefer not being stimmed during this time.. or at least with reduced intensity levels.