Lifetime guarantee on 2B

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
SVM
Active

Lifetime guarantee on 2B

Post by SVM »

As a new owner it's reassuring to know my 2B is guaranteed for life but does it have to be registered to qualify?

#justasking

SVM

admin
Site Admin

Re: Lifetime guarantee on 2B

Post by admin »

Nope. It does help, but its not a requirement. You do need to keep proof of purchase, or have purchased it directly from E-Stim Systems.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
SVM
Active

Post by SVM »

My purchase was through Uberkinky

SVM
diablouser
Active

Post by diablouser »

admin wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:12 pm Nope. It does help, but its not a requirement. You do need to keep proof of purchase, or have purchased it directly from E-Stim Systems.
Which proof of purchase is enough? Invoice from the (previous) owner required or is screenshot/auction with device photo enough? I bought my device from a private ebay seller.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

diablouser wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:41 am
admin wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:12 pm Nope. It does help, but its not a requirement. You do need to keep proof of purchase, or have purchased it directly from E-Stim Systems.
Which proof of purchase is enough? Invoice from the (previous) owner required or is screenshot/auction with device photo enough? I bought my device from a private ebay seller.
We would accept an ebay invoice as a proof of purchase, but a purchase from a private ebay seller, indicates you purchased have possibly purchased it secondhand thus it is not covered by the lifetime guarantee. The lifetime guarantee only covers the initial purchaser. We can still repair any issues, but there would be a small charge for a secondhand unit.

It might be a good idea to drop our support team an email to info @ e-stim.co.uk for more details

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
estim1
Active

Post by estim1 »

So good for estim to offer a lifetime warranty did sway my purchase of 2b box
TheBrahma
Active

Post by TheBrahma »

This was a huge relief for me, to know this has same warranty, even if I bought from uberkinky