2B or Erostek or Mystim

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
willy123wonka
Active

2B or Erostek or Mystim

Post by willy123wonka »

Hi I am kind of a newbie on estim.

I had a Mystim Tension lover which felt very good like a nice buzzy smooth feeling but it broke down after a while. Next I bought a Rimba 4 channel powerbox but that was a painful experience.
All I felt were like needles were stabbed into me. A very harsh feeling. A waste of my money.
I am not sure if that was supposed to be but it did not feel nice at all. Not even when it was on the lowest stance.
it did feel completely different then the Mystim pulse that was more like a buzzing and smooth feeling.

Now I want to buy another powerbox, but before I spend another load of money I would like to know how the Erostek ET 232 and the ET312B will feel like.
Will it sting like the Rimba and give a harsh feeling and therefore not be pleasant at all or will it be more like the nice soft smooth feeling of the Mystim Tension Lover

Can you please tell me the differences and the pros and cons of the ET232 and the ET312B.

I also looked into the Estim 2B but the reviews differ from feeling harsh to feeling good, so that's very difficult to choose, because the Estim 2B is an expensive powerbox as well.
I am also looking for a powerbox that can handle tri-phase.

Since I can not return any of the Powerboxes after heaving it unboxed, I can't try anything out first and therefore I am hesitating about buying a new Powerbox based on the reviews of the 2B for instance.
If the feeling is not pleasant, I have thrown away a lot of money for nothing. Something I want to avoid, of course.

Can you please tell me how to compare the feeling of the different Powerboxes to one and another so I can make a good decision

I hope somebody can tell me what would be the best choice for me, although I do understand that it will be a personal thing. But the reviews on the 2B give me second thoughts about buying that one.

I can't find any reviews about the Erostek though

Regards,

admin
Site Admin

Re: 2B or Erostek or Mystim

Post by admin »

You do realise that you have posted this on the support forum for E-Stim Systems, the company who make the 2B?????

Firstly MyStim units are generally re-badged TENS units. The ET232 is clearly better than a MyStim unit, but does not have the level of user-ability that the 2B has - no digital display for instance.

All boxes will feel different, and feel is a very personal things, and with many 1000s of users of the 2B only a small number find it harsh, and a lot of that is down to not understanding the flexibility of the 2B - depending on how you set the control the feel will be different.

And before you discount the idea of the 2B against the ET312, I would point out that the ET312 is nearly twice the price of the 2B, doesn't have a lifetime guarantee, nor up to date software for PC/Mac/Internet control, nor does it have open control protocols.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

Hi amin,
I am aware I am posting on the forum of the makers of the 2B but I was kind of hoping for an open mindset ;) and an honest opinion
About the 2B: Does the 2B has settings that will give a buzzing mode or does it only do a stacata ( don't know how to describe that otherwise ) that can be adjusted harder or softer. What does it feel like?
Again I am a newbie on this but I want to make a good choice

I hope you can give me some more information about the settings and the feelings of the 2B

Regards
willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

Hi admin,
One final question I hope you can answer for me.

What would be the smoothest feeling I can accomplish with the 2B. I mean, what settings would I use for this as a startup setting, before experimenting with the unit?
From there on I then might experiment further, but if the first time i will hook up the machine and it will feel harsh, I might be done with the machine right away
I mean if it hurts the mood to experiment with the settings will disapear right away because I will turn it off as soon as it hurts. I had the same with the Rimba 4 channel powerbox. After a few tries I threw the device away because it hurt to much and I could not hold on to find the right setttings ( if there was one )
Regards,
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

I've owned, Erostek 312B, the Remote Erostek and now the Estim Systems 2b. Honestly all systems are really nice, but I feel like the 2b is more modern. The Erostek 312B, is more popular in bdsm films. Having owned and used both, I prefer the 2b's compactness and the ability to control it via serial cable with my own code and a raspberry pi. I did something similar with the erostek remote, but ultimately found it limited to the routines it had built in and couldn't adjust the pace or feel. There is Smartstim software for the 312B, I haven't tried it.

Ether product you'll get a good estim system. But best value for the price, I have to give it to the 2b. Most configurable and DIY friendly, the 2b. Most compact, I give it to the 2b. Once nice thing about the ET312 is the built in routines have a ramp mode, which the 2b doesn't. I was easily able to program my own ramp program and control the 2b with a raspberry pi though making something similar but better imo.

I'd have to recommend the 2b at this point.
willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

Thanks for your input estimfun

Regards
willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

I finally decided to bought the 2B and I am not disappointed at all.
Feeling is great, not harsh at all. Now trying to find the sweet spot.

Can somebody give me some directions as what settings to use. I have 2 rubber loops and 4 adhesive pads
Thanks
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Congratulations on your purchase!

I think it's hard for anyone to suggest what will work best for other people, as it's all very personal. The best thing is just to enjoy playing and finding out what works for you, remembering that things may not even feel the same for any one person from one day to the next!

If you haven't tried audio tracks yet, that is definitely something to do, either from the E-Stim Systems selection of audio tracks, or using the SmartStim software. You can get incredible variety from audio tracks without having to think about switching between programs.

If you have a triphase cable, there are various things you can try, such as a loop just under the glans (left), another loop at the base of your penis (common) and a sticky pad (right) on or just above or below your anus. Some guys have reported good sessions where they've applied the pads to their inner thighs, although that will probably involve shaving off the hair for good contact, which may not be ideal for everyone. Others have applied one pad to each testicle, which I suspect is probably more for those who are CBT inclined.

Just have fun exploring, and keep it below the waist!

Matthew
willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

Hi Matthew,
Thanks for your input

What do you mean with left, common and right?

I don't have a triphase cable yet, but will definitely buy one and try it out
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Sorry, I tend to talk in terms of "left" and "right" channels (which is how they're labelled on some boxes), but on the 2B the output channels are actually labelled A and B.
Each of those two channels provides an output to electrodes, and in a standard setup you'd use one lead per channel, with a jack at the box end and two connectors at the other end. (They're often coloured red and black, but they're not really positive and negative as such.) Each of those connectors would go to a "monopolar" electrode e.g. tens pad or conductive rubber loop, to form a circuit when applied to the body. Or you might plug them both into the connectors on a "bipolar" electrode such as the Moaner anal insertable plug, which can be used on its own to make a circuit once inserted.

With a triphase cable, you have one wire from each channel (A and B) joined together to form the "common" connector. On the E-Stim Systems lead, that's coloured black. The remaining wire from one channel goes to a connector of its own (red), and the remaining wire from the other channel goes to a third connector (blue). To save confusion, I've put a mark on the jack at the box end of the cable which corresponds to the red connector at the electrode end, and always plug that into channel A (or left on other boxes). It saves me experimenting to check which way round I've connected it.

The beauty of the triphase setup is that you can feel sensations moving to different places on the body as the signals from each channel change relative to each other. (Provided the two channels are doing something different, such as the Bounce setting or a stereo audio file.) It provides great variety and can be really exciting to feel.

If you're using a conductive rubber loop, you can emulate a triphase lead connection by plugging the same coloured connector from each channel into the two ends of the tube. However, I'd recommend getting a proper triphase lead, as it opens up more possibilities.

I hope that makes sense. Don't be afraid to ask questions here, as we all have things to learn!