General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

Just to say Hi to all, getting a 2B soon to replace my EM140 which I got bored with. Hope to be posting my experiences here before long.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: New member

Post by mrbutt89 »

Hi. Welcome to the 2B club! I hope you get as much pleasure out of yours as I get out of mine.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Majorityon wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:51 pm getting a 2B soon to replace my EM140 which I got bored with. Hope to be posting my experiences here before long.
You won't regret your decision to invest in a 2B. I really thought I understood stimming before I got mine. Now I realise I was an estim virgin! :)
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

That sounds encouraging! What was the difference that you noticed, and what were you using before?
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

The 2B will rock your world, it is a fantastic e-stim control box, welcome to the forum.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Majorityon wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:23 pm What was the difference that you noticed, and what were you using before?
Before I had used a range of quality TENS units and Electrastim devices. Then I bought my 2B. The first time I wired up and switched on I thought, "WOW! I wasn't expecting that." There is a definite learning curve to getting the best out of this gorgeous little box. Before long I had mastered the routines and was hitting HFO with a combination of 'Throb' and 'Thrust'. 'Waterfall' also worked very well for me.

Then I plugged in my MP3 player and moved on to stereo audio stimfiles. The 2B handles these perfectly and opens up a whole new world of orgasmic pleasure, an unlimited fantasyland where anything is possible. Be warned it is highly addictive. If conventional sex is two pints of beer this is cocaine.
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

Well, I can't wait! I've also used TENS devices and Electrastim, sounds like I have another learning curve to look forward to.
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

Well I have the box, and had an initial play, not a session as such. First impressions, gosh its powerful, and it will need some learning, seems quite a different approach to the stim patterns and controls from what I have been used to. Will have first full sessions later today.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Enjoy playing! There's a lot to learn and a lot to explore with a new box. I notice that Stimaddict has made a post about achieving "smoothness" with the 2B. You might like to take a look at that: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9602
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Majorityon wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:25 amFirst impressions, gosh its powerful, and it will need some learning
Remember to take your time and lower your expectations for your first 'trial' stim session. Practice makes perfect.

There is a hell of a lot to learn if you are going to get the best out of your new 2B, so don't rush or you will be disappointed. It's like learning to drive a very powerful car. Your first few trips out will be jerky and strange until you get the hang of it and begin to understand how to drive it properly, the way you most enjoy.

First, *thoroughly* read the 2B user manual at least twice because most of the answers are in there. It's a good idea to begin with just one channel connected while you experiment. Don't rush to seek out HFO, let it come to you. It may not work out that way during your first few sessions so just enjoy the experience. Try to fully relax, close your eyes, focus on the pleasurable sensations and see what happens.

'Throb' mode is a good place to start when you are warming up for a stim session. Experiment with all the other modes and fully understand them and your own bodily reactions before you even consider using audio files. Take your time, try different adjustment settings and power levels within the various modes to learn what you like. Experiment, experiment, experiment.

When you do eventually get around to trying audio files it's important not to set the input volume too high with the 2B, no more than 65-70%. This is a mistake I made when I first got my unit, before discovering that lowering the audio input level can make the world of difference.