Using laptop for audiofiles

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
MacLeather

Using laptop for audiofiles

Post by MacLeather »

Hi,
I am quiet new to this, i wonder if i can use my laptop (or iPad) to connect to my 2B to use the files from the cd that came with the 2B? Pitty i just bought the accessory pack, and installed the commender, but there is no option for audio.

Thnaks for help and/or tips

GreetZ

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Using laptop for audiofiles

Post by Stimaddict »

Yes, just plug into the audio/headphone jack on your laptop or iPad and set the volume at around 70%. But be sure to turn off your Wi-Fi and disable all alerts because any unwanted sounds will be picked up by your 2B and can be felt as sharp jolts.

The 2B CD contains a few sample files but that's just the start of it. There are hundreds of really great, purpose-made audio stimfiles out there - a whole new world of erotic pleasure! Just PM me if you would like a download link.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

You can use a laptop or any computer to play the audio to your 2B following Stimaddict's instructions. You can also use the same setup to play audio files from the 'net. If you like using audio with your 2B, it's well worth exploring applications such as SmartStim, whicih can be downloaded from their website.
If you're going to use audio a lot from an application on your laptop or PC it's really worth investing in a second sound card (internal, or via USB). That way you can send all sounds, notifications etc. through one card, and only send the sounds from your e-stim audio generator to your 2B via the other card.
hedonist
Active

Post by hedonist »

If you get files that have been designed for stereostim units, you can get sections that are imperceptible on the 2B.
Best best is to just simply chop out those sections using Audacity, then you will have a nice file that you can feel all of it.
sparkboi
Active

Post by sparkboi »

I actually 're-purposed' my old Blackberry Storm 2 Smartphone as an Audio Unit. New battery (cheap and lasts long) and bigger micro-SD chip and I have literally hundreds of mp3 routines on it (487 to be exact). All catalogued and categorized by album, genre, artist, etc. with favorite play lists. Screen is easy to see and I can operate single handed (yes, sometimes trembling and shaking) for scroll and pick. Attach to the 2b with a standard PC audio connector.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

sparkboi wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:54 pm I actually 're-purposed' my old Blackberry Storm 2 Smartphone as an Audio Unit. New battery (cheap and lasts long) and bigger micro-SD chip and I have literally hundreds of mp3 routines on it (487 to be exact). All catalogued and categorized by album, genre, artist, etc. with favorite play lists. Screen is easy to see and I can operate single handed (yes, sometimes trembling and shaking) for scroll and pick. Attach to the 2b with a standard PC audio connector.
I did the same thing with my old Android phone, which I keep as a standby in case of problems with the newer one. Great for all the reasons you mention.
jimuk
Active

Post by jimuk »

I was using a combination of my laptop and an old ipod. The ipod was problematic to get files onto and kept loosing charge and I didn't really fancy using my laptop all the time, so just purchased a £20 mp3 player from Amazon. It's absolutely perfect in that I can plug it into my laptop, drag the files onto it and then it's ready. Offers a slightly more portable solution and less sticky fingers all over my laptop!
TheBrahma
Active

Post by TheBrahma »

I started building laptop spesifically for this kind of purpose...

some parts broken like hard drive. But I have new SSD underway.
Then installing the win10, audio player, some evil sounds from youtube... remote desktop software, to play the audio someone else chooses and then this new baby I just ordered, with link cable to be connected also...