KILLERCUM MP3 files - download here!

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

KILLERCUM MP3 files - download here!

Post by Stimaddict »

Here are my "Killercum" files, intended to induce an intensely blissful, short-session HFO. And it takes a helluva lot to get me off so if they work for me then they should force an orgasm out of a stone.

These stimfiles are perfect for the 2B and should also work well with the ABox. Apply electrodes as you like but I suggest maximising glans and ball (perineum) stimulation.
If you are logged-in you can download directly from here, or just follow this link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... ThTt9DGxsC

:arrow: - 1) Real Feel.mp3
SA - Real Feel.mp3
  • Why is it called "Real Feel"? Use your goddam imagination! Start with this one (played on a loop) on medium to high input volume, but not so high as to distort. For 10-20 mins gradually increase the power on both channels until it is at the highest level you can comfortably stand. Channel A should be a little higher than Channel B.
:arrow: - 2) Riding Home.mp3
SA - Riding Home.mp3
  • Now switch to this file. It is 33 mins long but I can rarely last much longer than around 9 minutes in, when the really intense action starts. Close your eyes, lie back and just let it happen.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I've added a third file:

:arrow: - 3) Riding Home intense edit.mp3
SA - Riding Home intense edit.mp3
  • This is a short edit to be played on a loop, what I would call a "finisher".

HAPPY STIMMING !!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Stimaddict on Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: KILLERCUM MP3 files - download here!

Post by mrbutt89 »

These sound really interesting. Can't wait to see what they feel like.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Out of interest, what software are you running, and what do you set Adjust to on your rig? I want to replicate your experience as closely as I can.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Normally with these files I'm using the current firmware v2.106 on Hi Power with mains PSU.
Adjustment starting at 6 while ramping up the power two clicks at a time. Then after 15 minutes of "Real Feel" Adjustment turned up to 30.

I use a handheld MP3 player and sometimes pause it with "Riding Home" to manually insert one-minute breaks. This is partly to 'edge' and partly because I love the sudden rush of the returning power when it's maxed out.

I'll generally 'warm up' in Throb mode for a while at the beginning of a session.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Great. Then that's what I'll do...
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

Just tried these playing from my Android phone into 2B. Not on "loop" so quite short but felt very nice. Thanks.

For interest, what app do you use to generate these files please?
sparkboi
Active

Post by sparkboi »

Riding Home was nice. Good signals going on there. I wanted to … and managed … to hold off to the very end, just waiting for that expected ramp-up and final finish happy-ending HFO, but it just ended. Otherwise, it was a good, long ride that made me leak good amounts of pre-cum. Can't wait for more!
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

sparkboi wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:57 pmjust waiting for that expected ramp-up and final finish happy-ending HFO, but it just ended.
It had to end somewhere but as these were made for my personal use I normally finish before the track does :D
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Majorityon wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:41 amFor interest, what app do you use to generate these files please?
Goldwave, Audacity, Tonegen plus a few reworked samples.
Majorityon
Active

Post by Majorityon »

Thanks!