New 2b

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Pumpstim
Active

New 2b

Post by Pumpstim »

So I took the plunge during the Black Friday sale and ordered the 2b with the bonus pack and the tri-phase cable. I just got my 2b in the mail yesterday and took it for a test drive. Having started estim with a Tens 1010 unit a few years ago, I then got a 4 output Tens/EMS/IF/Russian unit . I have had no problem having HFO's with these units but wanted to know if there was a big difference in a unit designed for estim. The audio feature being upgradeable were the biggest factors for getting the 2b. I had downloaded a bunch of audiostim files in anticipation of its arrival. I hooked it up in tri-phase and ran through the programs to see what each one felt like. Right away I liked the feeling better then the other units I had used. Reminded me of the Russian and IF settings but much more intense and varied. The Audio feature is unbeliveable.
There were a few things that I noticed that have me alittle concerned. I had the 2b conected to main power (plugged in) no batteries and the indicator on the screen was going back and forth between the mains symbol and the battery symbol. Is this normal?
With the unit plugged in and turned on, and no power to the outputs channel A's led was on faintly almost yellow not blue.
Also the input for the leads and the audio cable were not smooth, best described as metal scraping when inserting the cables.
Being unfamiliar with the unit I just want to make sure there is not any problems as I look foward to playing with this for years to come.

admin
Site Admin

Re: New 2b

Post by admin »

Pumpstim wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:05 pm So I took the plunge during the Black Friday sale and ordered the 2b with the bonus pack and the tri-phase cable. I just got my 2b in the mail yesterday and took it for a test drive. Having started estim with a Tens 1010 unit a few years ago, I then got a 4 output Tens/EMS/IF/Russian unit . I have had no problem having HFO's with these units but wanted to know if there was a big difference in a unit designed for estim. The audio feature being upgradeable were the biggest factors for getting the 2b. I had downloaded a bunch of audiostim files in anticipation of its arrival. I hooked it up in tri-phase and ran through the programs to see what each one felt like. Right away I liked the feeling better then the other units I had used. Reminded me of the Russian and IF settings but much more intense and varied. The Audio feature is unbeliveable.
There were a few things that I noticed that have me alittle concerned. I had the 2b conected to main power (plugged in) no batteries and the indicator on the screen was going back and forth between the mains symbol and the battery symbol. Is this normal?
Yes its perfectly normal. The audio mode is very intense when it comes to processing so the battery display sometimes lags behind and the display might flicker. Its perfectly normal for a 2B.
With the unit plugged in and turned on, and no power to the outputs channel A's led was on faintly almost yellow not blue.
What you are seeing is actually reflection from the backlight inside the box.
Also the input for the leads and the audio cable were not smooth, best described as metal scraping when inserting the cables.
We have changed the sockets recently the new sockets are more durable, but also sometimes take a little time to bed in.

Hope that helps

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Pumpstim
Active

Post by Pumpstim »

Thank you for your reply. I am really enjoying the 2b and love the audio stim. If anyone wants to share any files I would love to try them.
Thanks again.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Pumpstim> Congratulations on choosing your new 2B. When you've learned how to get the best out of this magical little box it will take care of your every need like a warmhearted lover. There are no probs with your unit but you always have the security of the lifetime guarantee to back you up. Happy stimming! :)
Noel93
Active

Post by Noel93 »

I made this file specifically for the 2B.....

Here's a file I put together, NiteRider. It's a steady "rise and fall", no sudden jumps....just some relaxing bits and some faster, more "get you there" bits (about 15 minutes works for me ;)

It's 24 minutes long, and re-engineered at 393Hz, specifically aimed at a good experience on a 2B Box. Works equally well in Mono (Left Channel only), or Stereo / Triphase. Here's the link -

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FasGP ... GOwMF8GuiD

Use / copy / modify as you wish.
Pumpstim
Active

Post by Pumpstim »

Thanks guys I am looking forward to learning all this box has to offer. @Noel93 thank you for the file and I look forward to giving it a try. As it seems difficult to find files made just for the 2b.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Hey, Noel, thanks so much for sharing this with us. A generous early Christmas present, I think! I'm looking forward to trying it soon.

Matthew
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

You can find more of Noel93's excellent creations here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... eyT_dsCw0G
sparkboi
Active

Post by sparkboi »

Thanx. Gonna check these out. Any faves?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

sparkboi wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:28 pm Any faves?
Ultimix and Lil's Electric Dream are very nice.

"Lil" is short for Lilith, a mythical demonic succubus who came in the night to steal men's sperm!
lilith01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.