2B program question

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
TheBrahma
Active

2B program question

Post by TheBrahma »

Does the 2B have similar program like Erostek et-312B has the "TOURNMENT" program?

Are there new programs coming for the 2B and how hard is it to program it? Like if I want the program lowest level to be higher than 0, like 50 and highest setting at start 70 which would eventually ramp up 80-100.

Does this have more power than erostek E312B (giving more stronger shocks)

- brahma

admin
Site Admin

Re: 2B program question

Post by admin »

TheBrahma wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:06 pm Does the 2B have similar program like Erostek et-312B has the "TOURNMENT" program?
Some programs are similar, some are different. The 2B and ET312 and different units after all.
Are there new programs coming for the 2B and how hard is it to program it? Like if I want the program lowest level to be higher than 0, like 50 and highest setting at start 70 which would eventually ramp up 80-100.
We have new beta code being worked on for the internals, but with Commander 3 and the new Session Recorder and Player system you can create any session you wish, with just a text editor and a laptop.

Does this have more power than erostek E312B (giving more stronger shocks)
Power is very subjective, so some will say yes, some will say no. If you want more power then consider a 2B Power Supply.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
TheBrahma
Active

Re: 2B program question

Post by TheBrahma »

Well I went a bought the device... with the external power supply.

Now I need start searching some unpleasant (tormenting and painful) programs to the box...

If you have some, please send those to me... if you can...

Now the terrible wait, how long the shipping lasts when the box is finally here.