Does everyone have there own frequency?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Pumpstim
Active

Does everyone have there own frequency?

Post by Pumpstim »

I was just curious if this was something or not. I have noticed from my experiance there are certian frequencies that really bring on a HFO almost always. While others are enjoyable these certain frequencies are the best for me. The thing is I have not found many audiostim files that have them. 2 so far I have found are bouncing and pulsing from v91 and massuer by @Noel93. I am not sure if they are the same frequency but they both have that feeling i enjoy in a triphase setup. Ch A conductive loop on head Ch. B cunductive loop with soldering wire inserted in ass. Common around base. Just wondering if this is the same for everyone or is it just my frequency :D

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Does everyone have there own frequency?

Post by Stimaddict »

We all have our own preferencies when it comes to stimfiles. Some enjoy sharp shocks and surprises while others prefer a smoother ride. Some like to 'edge' for hours while others want to quickly orgasm. It also depends on your sexual mood on that particular day.

Personally I like stimfiles that create the perception of movement or a deep stroking sensation. When we stim we are fooling the innate, subconscious parts of our brain into believing we are having sex. Orgasms are an involuntary psychosomatic reaction which comes from the mind, not the genitals, and this type of file does it for me.
Pumpstim wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:00 amB cunductive loop with soldering wire inserted in ass.
Do you mean you are using a Conductive Rubber sheath or just bare soldering wire?

The only SAFE solder to use as a direct-contact electrode must be LEAD-FREE and non-fluxed.
In the US there is a recommended product called Oatey Safe-Flo Silver Lead-Free Plumbing solder.
In the UK you need something like this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Frys-Metals-Le ... older+3+mm
Noel93
Active

Post by Noel93 »

My best all-rounder is 393Hz, ideal on my 2B.

"Masseur" uses some of the Solfeggio Frequencies....they are used in Healing and there are many claims about their properties. 396/417/528/ Hz were used in the Masseur file. They just seem to work very well together on the 2B.
Pumpstim
Active

Post by Pumpstim »

Do you mean you are using a Conductive Rubber sheath or just bare soldering wire?

The only SAFE solder to use as a direct-contact electrode must be LEAD-FREE and non-fluxed.
In the US there is a recommended product called Oatey Safe-Flo Silver Lead-Free Plumbing solder.
In the UK you need something like this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Frys-Metals-Le ... older+3+mm
[/quote]
Yes I am using the Oatly lead free solder inserted into the conductive rubber.
I also like files with the feeling of movement more so then the constant buzz. I think what i really enjoy with these files is the movement followed by a pause then movement again with varying tempos it really simulates a blowjob.