Audio Files Supplied on CD with 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
gman
Active

Audio Files Supplied on CD with 2B

Post by gman »

Hi there,

I started out with a Series 1, 4 years later, going strong, same battery! Time for an upgrade as I'm letting someone control me a little from afar.

I just received my 2B and I am very excited to use it when a little more in the mood. Already had a friend connect remotely in to test and it was quite an easy set up.

I have got a CD with 13 audio files on, however, no CD player/drive in the house. What would be nice if the bonus pack had these files on the USB stick, I know doubling up, but would used some of that space up on the USB drive.

Anyway, I noticed on the website it says audio files are available to download:

Unlike other audio triggered stim units the 2B is designed to use normal audio sources as well more specialized 'stereostim' tracks, a number of which are supplied with the 2B on an Audio CD, and more can be downloaded from our website. Quote from: https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=17

Now I've seen some people have published some (which would probably kill me (lol) here, but I'm looking for the official ones the website mentions for downloading . I'd then look to the homemade ones after I have actually realised how this audio works and used the 'safer' versions provided by E-Stim.

Can someone please point me to to the download section for the files?

Thanks!

Gman.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Audio Files Supplied on CD with 2B

Post by admin »

E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

gman wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:39 amI'd then look to the homemade ones after I have actually realised how this audio works and used the 'safer' versions provided by E-Stim.
Stimfiles aren't lethal y'know, most are fairly easygoing :)

If you PM me I will send you a link to hundreds of shared stimfiles and give you some suggestions on the easier ones to start out with. Same goes for anyone else, just PM me for a link. I cannot post it here out of respect for the Admin and the complicated copyright issues it could involve them in.
gman
Active

Post by gman »

Thanks Si,
Much appreciated. Will also make contact with Stimaddict