Alternative units

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
SoftGarden141545
Active

Alternative units

Post by SoftGarden141545 »

So I'm somewhat of a beginner to this but loving it so far. I currently have a (actually two) fairly generic Tens 7000 style unit (with male leads and female, square pads) and love it:
https://www.google.com/search?q=tens+70 ... 78&bih=578

I've owned a $150 Omron style one (with the "clip" style leads). However it had only preset modes too and despite it going to about 1000Hz (I'm really not sure it did, maybe more like 500?) I really really dont like it, I like to have a very good control of the specific frequency (and preferably the pulse width, too), https://www.google.com/search?q=omron+t ... 78&bih=578 (Its like the 1st one in this google search)
And also an $80 Chinese (literally written in chinese) model with only preset modes as well.

However, the 7000 style one, the one I like as far as pad style, unit style etc only has a Pulse Rate of 150Hz and a Pulse Width of 260uS, and that's not quite cutting it, especially the Pulse Rate. I feel its powerful enough, I just want more of a buzz. It doesn't hurt, or pinch or feel too sharp unless the Rate goes too high, so that's not too much of a concern, and it penetrates to nerves nicely, it operates at about 80mA with each leads knob turned all the way up, I believe.

So I guess, given that context, I'm asking if there's a more powerful unit, in terms of Frequency of output, and possibly amperage of output, but that offers a decent amount of finesse over these controls? I know everyone goes crazy over the Eros E-stim units, and they do seem to be made specifically for it, as opposed to just general therapy like the ones I've used, but they also dont APPEAR to offer very much control.
Correct me if I'm wrong, like I said, I'm new and dont have $400 to blow on TESTING if a unit is what I want lol...

I'm a simply guy I dont need my E-stim to be like Morse code, I much prefer ramping it up very slowly myself, staying pre-ejaculation as long as possible, and I don't need "15 Amazing New Channels plus 5 additional training sessions" I just want something more powerful, but with the same finesse of control over continuous stimulation, is there something that offers this :)?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Alternative units

Post by admin »

Firstly you do realise that this is a support forum for E-Stim Systems, so anything we are going to say is going to be considered to be biased.

However there is a big difference between TENS units and E-Stim units. both in terms of output and control-ability. If you want a unit that is as controllable as we can make it, then consider the E-Stim Systems 2B, which has power, more so with the power supply, multiple modes and has more adjustment options that most people need. Dropping down the price scale is the ElectroPebble, again 2 channels, lots of modes and adjustment.

The key here is experimentation, you are never going to get a unit that plugs in, switches on and then makes every user have an HFO. They simply don't exist. All units will have multiple modes, more than 2 channels is generally a waste of time and you end up getting tied up with wires.

You have some experience with TENS units so you know you enjoy the sensations, but I would avoid getting too hung up on individual settings, and more on the range of sensations a unit can offer. Also consider how you are applying the sensation to the body, are you just using pads? loops? insertables? all can give differing levels of sensation or pain depending on how they are used and what you enjoy.

Hope that helps

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

SoftGarden141545 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:28 amSo I guess, given that context, I'm asking if there's a more powerful unit, in terms of Frequency of output, and possibly amperage of output, but that offers a decent amount of finesse over these controls? I know everyone goes crazy over the Eros E-stim units, and they do seem to be made specifically for it, as opposed to just general therapy like the ones I've used, but they also dont APPEAR to offer very much control.
Correct me if I'm wrong, like I said, I'm new and dont have $400 to blow on TESTING if a unit is what I want lol...
I have no connection whatsoever to E-Stim Systems (f**k 'em :D ) so my opinion is completely unbiased. I own an Erostek ET312 which I like but IMHO it's definitely not the Holy Grail they rave about. It was state-of-the-art 15 years ago but it's never been updated so these days it's a bit of a dinosaur, and an expensive one at that.

TBH I much prefer my 2B. I like the 2B's superior power, its smaller size, its Stereo audio capabilities, its ease-of-use and, above all, the blissful sensations it gives which suit me perfectly. It carries a lifetime guarantee and its firmware is being constantly updated making it future-proof with several beta versions to try.

Don't consider it a "test" but an investment in future HFO's. It's all the box you will ever need.
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

2B is the best by far. No I don't work for them ether. Just a stimmer who started with a tens 3000 ( i think ) and went to a tens 7000 with a few stops with other tens units in between. I still have most of them.
Then I dropped the cash and tried the 2B box. I really almost didn't get it because why spend this much money to do the same thing???? LET ME TELL YOU ONE BIG THING!!!!! It is NOT the same thing!! It is well worth the price and I would cry if it broke. But the lifetime warranty would fix it in most circumstances, Unless you take it apart your covered

NEVER GOING BACK TO A TENS UNIT
KennyT
estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird »

I can only fully agree with the previous posts.

The 2B is a really great unit - no comparison to tens units.

Make a comparison like cars: a tens is a standard car, you can drive from A to B / HFO. The 2B is the luxury sports car with all the extras. Lots more modes and settings, more power and you can control it from your computer and even remote if you want.

And don't forget the special extra: stereo-in mode. As Stimaddict would say: stim to to next level - I fully agree.

It is also software-based and the software is being actively developed.
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

Have to totally agree with other assessments here: units like the 2B are the way to go.
I've finally "graduated" to the 2B, after using a TENS 7000 and then an ET232 (portable version of the ET312), and the 2B is definitely the tops.
Although I would differ in saying never going back to a TENS. In fact I often use a combination of two or more units at the same time. Allowing for one set of stimulation type to work on the glans and the anus (using 2B), while using either the TENS or et232 with a pad on the perineum for main stimulation, completing the circuit with extra pads back near sacrum area. That way the perineum area can get direct and different stimulation from the other areas. Can sort of feel like getting a blowjob, getting a prostate massage and having your anus/taint licked, all at the same time....fun stuff.
SJ
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

StimJoy wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:24 pm Have to totally agree with other assessments here: units like the 2B are the way to go.
I've finally "graduated" to the 2B, after using a TENS 7000 and then an ET232 (portable version of the ET312), and the 2B is definitely the tops.
Although I would differ in saying never going back to a TENS. In fact I often use a combination of two or more units at the same time. Allowing for one set of stimulation type to work on the glans and the anus (using 2B), while using either the TENS or et232 with a pad on the perineum for main stimulation, completing the circuit with extra pads back near sacrum area. That way the perineum area can get direct and different stimulation from the other areas. Can sort of feel like getting a blowjob, getting a prostate massage and having your anus/taint licked, all at the same time....fun stuff.
SJ

JUST DAMMMMMM... All I can say to this post. I don't think I could handle that much stimulation without a heart attack.

I would not want to be found buy EMT'S lying on my bed with smoke coming from my penis and it bouncing all over the place..
Just not a fun vision in my mind ..... :cry: :roll:
KennyT
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

Having a high level of mental and physical conditioning is good when you're ready to venture into that territory. :geek:
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

KennyT wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:59 pmJUST DAMMMMMM... All I can say to this post. I don't think I could handle that much stimulation without a heart attack.
In the past I've experimented using 4 different boxes together. So many wires I looked like RoboCop :lol:

Trouble was that by the time I'd connected 16 electrodes and got them all in place it took so long I'd pretty much gone off the idea. Nowadays I prefer to keep things simple.
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:10 am
KennyT wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:59 pmJUST DAMMMMMM... All I can say to this post. I don't think I could handle that much stimulation without a heart attack.
In the past I've experimented using 4 different boxes together. So many wires I looked like RoboCop :lol:

Trouble was that by the time I'd connected 16 electrodes and got them all in place it took so long I'd pretty much gone off the idea. Nowadays I prefer to keep things simple.

With the power of the 2B box I see no need to have another box hooked up. I can't take all the power already. BUT I TRY.
Most of the time I just explode. LOL
KennyT