Hi another newbie here

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
Stretch
Active

Hi another newbie here

Post by Stretch » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:59 pm

From Wiltshire (UK) this time. Hello people, I am 23 and a complete stimming novice, only become aware of this tech and the possibilities it opens up last November, a sheltered life! My living situation has also changed recently so now have freedom and time to explore without others getting in the way, fab

There don’t seem to be many review style posts on this site, so thought I would write something about my recent purchases.
After a little research the XPF pack, seemed an ideal start point, outside he odd improvised experiment, not had much anal experience so really wanted to give this a go, in reality the whole idea of stimming had my boxer briefs bulging!

I am obviously still learning all the different pad, cock loop locations and wiring configurations, the possibilities seem endless. A ring around cock/balls and the same under the glands = hours of edging fun.

Anal, initially my untrained hole was quite tight but with plenty of electro gel applied internally and around opening the flange slipped in pretty easily. Man does this feel good, pulse and torment had the flange pumping in and out, no problem. Actually walked into town with it inserted, weirdly exciting having your arse pounded and know one having a clue! As the flange has quite a small head to keep it in position a wore string underwear with the back strap positioned between the connectors. Worked well, felt secure with enough stretch in the material to permit movement while maintaining base contact with my anus. Love the different sensations you get as you walk and the contacts move about...

Moving on a month or so, have now acquired 4mm cockrings and an MJ probe, the new rings give a much smoother feel under my glands than the 2mm items in the pack, my poor cock doesn’t know what’s hit it. No HFO yet, near but still need to finish by hand. The MJ, obviously has a bigger diameter and goes in much deeper, I was very tight at first but now slides in without to much effort, when I close over the neck i feel really full and it really slams up the hole when the dial is turned up, lovely feeling. I plan to continue training my anus, aiming to get a 2 inch probe soon!

joannesReviews
Active

Re: Hi another newbie here

Post by joannesReviews » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:29 pm

Hi, and welcome to the wonderful world of stimming.

The Flange is a great electrode, I haven't tried the MJ yet. I often walk around while stimming as it is a naughty secret and so much fun.

It is always good to share experiences and set-ups with others so that when they come along they can learn from your efforts. I enjoyed reading your post.

You may find this page useful regarding electrode placement options for guys. Joannes Electrode Placement Guide.

I hope you manage to experience a hands-free orgasm, it seems to be much easier for women to achieve it but remember to make a note of your settings when you find what sends you over the edge.

Happy stimmiong.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:48 am

Hey, Stretch, welcome to the club. Glad to hear you're having fun experimenting. There are so many different options with equipment and placements, I doubt you'll ever get round to exploring everything.
I don't know about you, but I find that what works for me can vary from day to day. A combination that feels fantastic one day just doesn't hit the spot the next. Similarly, it's worth revisiting combinations that disappointed the first time round, as you might find them infinitely better the second time.
I'm pleased you don't seem to be too hung up about not having an HFO yet. Some guys are so focussed on it that it becomes a mental barrier. The important thing is to enjoy the sensations and one day, out of the blue, it'll probably happen.

Matthew

Stretch
Active

Post by Stretch » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:25 am

Hi Matthew, I am having real fun with stimming, in fact I’m loving it! Like you and others have said, I don’t know why it hasn’t become more main stream, there are so many options and variations what doesn’t turn you on one day will do the next. I can certainly see myself upgrading to a 2B at some point.

Totally agree with you on the subject of HFO, I know it will, erm, cum at some point and will be awesome when it does, the fun is in the journey! Just to need remember the settings when it happens, as Joannes said.

As an anal novice, introducing butt play into my normal wank routeen has added a whole new dimension to my life, from stretch training my hole to zapping my prostate, I simply love the feeling of sliding the MJ in! Typically I lie face down on the bed, legs apart letting it do it’s stuff!

Even without a HFO, either probe makes me cum harder and longer, with stronger contractions I seem to produce more cum, even on the third or fourth squirt, what’s not to like!!

The large torpedo will be next, Ive seen it in shop I use, wow that will be a tight fit, any advise on ‘installation’?
Steve

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:29 pm

My advice with any insertable would be to use common sense, i. e. relax, take it steady, pause if it becomes too uncomfortable. If that's the case, you probably just need to wait for a minute or so for the muscles to relax, then start again with gentle pressure. I find a crouching position helps. Whatever you do, don't force things, just be gently persuasive!
Another thing that helps is taking the insertable up to body temperature, either by putting it in a trouser pocket for a bit, or standing it in its container on a sunny windowsill. If it's warm, insertion is much more comfortable.
And, it goes without saying, lube up your hole and the insertable first. Conductive gel is fine, but I prefer a silicone free lubricant.

Stretch
Active

Post by Stretch » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:24 pm

I will certainly apply common sense, I have no desire to hurt myself or end up in A&E.

Outside conductive gel what is your preferred lubricant? Something available on the high street would be good.

Sounds like you have greater knowledge and experience than myself. E Stim do range of large insertables, should I aim for 2.5 inch as a realistic, doable max goal? Lots of training will be needed for sure, that’s a big stretch, on the other hand, I’d sooner buy once rather than twice.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:55 pm

For lubricants, I use a water-based one and avoid any with silicone, simply because I don't want it to spoil any of my toys.
The one I'm using at the moment is from Colt. I bought it online, but I'm sure you could get something similar in the high street. It's not like you need something that's going to have to assist with a lot of in/out action, after all.
I can't advise you on diameters of insertables, I'm afraid. I appreciate you don't want to keep buying new toys, but perhaps you could buy a simple plug to experiment with? I'm sure it would be much cheaper than an electrode, but at least it would give you some idea how you'd get on with insertion?

Stretch
Active

Post by Stretch » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 pm

I’m quite excited tonight, I’ve been working hard to get that first HFO, specifically building up the power and refining CR locations. Managed to get some pre-cum leakage yesterday, had to be quite hard on my dick (settings wise) to get there, even with a long build up. So, guessing not quite right yet!

Anal training is also going well, taking Mr Butts advise, bought a cheap 50mm rubber butt plug for practice. My first successful session involved the MJ, a hot shower and alcohol to get relaxed... I knew it was going to take some effort to get over the line....With half a tube of KY squished up my butt and by applying constant pressure I could open to about 40-45 mm before the pain was significant and I had to withdraw. Continued this for a while, moving the plug around to get the muscles used to being stretched and to fully dilated, some time later, finally, I got it over the hump and it slipped in - what a relief when it did! Felt satisfied and properly stuffed! Lay there for a while just enjoying the feeling.

Watched myself pushing it out, amazing to watch and feel myself opening right up to full stretch then finally eject.

Have had a number of sessions now, Overall, very happy, hole gets a bit sore but mostly all good!
Tomorrow I get that large torpedo, woo hoo!

Stretch
Active

Post by Stretch » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:11 am

Well, it arrived, man it looks big.. and f**king heavy. Sadly I was at the gym last night and didn't have time for play - rushing at this would probably not a great idea.

Inserting this thing with no give and a long wide section, honestly, I'm a bit worried I'm rushing this - patience not being a virtue I possess!

I am looking to the pounding I will get when powered up though....

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:11 am

I hope you enjoy the torpedo. As you say, a rushed first session with it would be a bad idea. You want to have the time you need to make it a relaxed experience, and memorable for all the right reasons. I hate playing and watching the clock.