Looks like Electrastim has a new power box: Axis

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estimfun
Developer

Looks like Electrastim has a new power box: Axis

Post by estimfun »

https://us.electrastim.com/collections/ ... stimulator

I just noticed Electrastim has a new powerbox: Axis. It's retailing for $519. Sounds interesting
"AXIS by ElectraStim is a high-spec dual output electro sex stimulator and is the first in the world to incorporate multiple input sensors for a truly customisable e-stim experience.

Control AXIS with the tactile buttons, a flick of your wrist, a wave of your hand, the sound of your voice or even the proximity of your partner’s body. AXIS gives you the freedom to control electro play, your way. The only limit is your imagination! The revolutionary technology inside AXIS is a world first for the electro sex category and nothing quite like it has been previously attempted. AXIS has user-updatable firmware and we have held back a variety of features that will be unlocked in the future so as if there isn’t enough already going on with AXIS there is also plenty to look forward to in the future."

I haven't tried any of electrastims power boxes (just E-Stim Systems and Erostek). I did order a Flick but it came DOA and I wasn't able to try it. But I'm glad to see most of the E-Stim companies are releasing new products and providing support for their products. I think the more people that try Estim, figure out how great it feels the more this genre of sex toys will grow.

There seems to be a decent amount of choices for E-stim at all price points now from a least several manufacturers which I think is a good thing, hopefully this will bring more people in.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Looks like Electrastim has a new power box: Axis

Post by Stimaddict »

The ElectraStim Axis seems like a helluva lot of money for what it is. From a couple of reviews I've seen it's not quite the "game-changer" it's being promoted as. Display looks nice for such a tiny unit but the 'Gesture-mode' is just a photocell, nice gimmick but that's all.

It can't be controlled remotely and it has no "advanced menu" so the inbuilt routines can't be modified (no adjustment or MA control). This means if you don't like the 'feel' then tough because you're stuck with it. When the built-in lithium battery suddenly runs out you're f**ked coz it can't be changed and there's no backup power option. I don't like the fact that it keeps a "usage info" log that can't be deleted, so if your wife finds it she immediately knows all your private habits!

I'd want to know more about the Axis before considering it, especially its power output and line-in audio capabilities. The battery is only 3.7v so as a power-junkie I really don't think this one would hit the spot for me. I had an ElectraStim Flick that was a huge disappointment, boring routines and more power in my piss.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I do believe you piss lightening bolts Stimaddict ;)

It is something I would be interested in trying but I have the same reservations about the battery issues and lack of tweakability/transparency. I doubt there is anything that could really challenge my devotion to my 2B.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

joannesReviews wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:24 pm I do believe you piss lightening bolts Stimaddict ;)
Not quite, but I do piss enough sperm to impregnate an entire continent after I've been stimming!
joannesReviews wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:24 pmJust a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it. I'm quite normal I think LOL.
You don't do "normal" Jo. That's what I love about ya .:lol:
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

LOL, I most definitely don't do normal, it is so vanilla.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

I'm with you both, I think it's to expensive and its lacking some features I'd want. But I'm still glad to see more choices for powerboxes.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Absolutely, more choices are better for helping the e-stim become more mainstream and that is a good thing for customers.
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

Until I got my 2B I was angered by the lack of power. All I really had was TENS units. But I kept looking at the spec's and ordering the strongest one. It got to the point that the last one I bought just hurt on high. Then I found the 2B.

THERE'S NO GOING BACK AFTER THE 2B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look,feel,pleasure. Its a show stopper.

WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT. Get the package deal and everything you need to get started in in there. Almost. ;)

conductive rubber order and your good. Ecstasy awaits you ...........
KennyT