Too Many Placements/Settings

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
conarc7220

Too Many Placements/Settings

Post by conarc7220 »

Just got a mid-range TENS unit. Has dual isolated chanbels and you can adjust amplitude (0-100 ma into 500 ohm each channel), pluse rate (2 to 150Hz), and pulse width (50 to 300 microseconds). It has several modes. Burst Mode: adjustable rate and width fixed, 100hz frequency but I swear the rate/frequency adjustment still worked. Maybe error in manual as rate and frequency seem same to me? Normal: continuous with adjustable rate and width. continues and adjustable rate seems conflicting? Modulation mode: it cycles through 50% and 100% width and rate. SD1/SD2 - Strength-Duration intensity increases while duration decreases - ouch, like getting pricked with a needle.

I've experimented three times. Have two unipolar adjustable cock straps (the blue ones) and to save money I found an idea to just put two strips of 1/4" copper tape up each side of my Aneros prostate stimulator (white plastic thing) and then some tabs of copper to use alligator clips. Here's what I've tried so far and the results:

Cock straps, one at base of shaft above balls and one just under head. Used mostly burst mode. Felt pretty good when I got the setting right but found that had to keep inching the power up every minute or two. Not enough/type of stim to stay hard though. Probably should try normal mode more?

Aneros in with one lead connected and one strap below head. When setting was enough to stimulate penis without pain, there was no feeling of stimulation in the butt. Played with settings, didn't find a sweet spot.

Both leads hooked up to aneros, nothing on penis (I have to get a 2mm to 4mm adpater to use both channels (all 4 leads) at the same time). Was hoping for anus muscle contractions, but just got a sharp sensation deeper in ass. I tried shortening the tape so it only went up about an inch on each side but that didn't seem to help.

I suspect of course I just need more experimentation. Haven't used the gel pads except on my forearm initially to get a feel for how strong/sensitive the device was.

I think overall the thing I'm a little dissapointed with is that I was hoping for sensations to be more along the pathway but it seems they are just at the two points of the contacts that are closest to each other. Maybe one of those cock sheaths with metal nubs all up it would do better? Once I get the adapter, I'm thinking there must be a way to have the prostate plug in and send the current to both cockrings?

If you have any suggestions to try, I'd greatly appreciate it!

hardmasteruk
Active

Re: Too Many Placements/Settings

Post by hardmasteruk »

conarc7220 wrote:
Cock straps, one at base of shaft above balls and one just under head. Used mostly burst mode. Felt pretty good when I got the setting right but found that had to keep inching the power up every minute or two. Not enough/type of stim to stay hard though. Probably should try normal mode more?
I hate the blue bands, they take ages to get to work properly. I found that if you wet them under a tap and then squeeze them out so they are moist it works much better. I use conductive rubber as the feeling is much smoother.

HM
"Pain and Pleasure in equal Measure"
mspDave34

Post by mspDave34 »

Whether the tingle occurs at the points of contact, or between them, depends on the size of the contact. I'm experimenting with a TENS unit, and was advised that a TENS with gelpads could do much of what more elaborate gear could do. Gelpads 2cm x2cm and about 8-10 cm apart tend to produce tingle between the pads; smaller ones create tingle at the site of the pad.
I've experimented with larger pads, by turning on the TENS and experiencing tingle between pads, then lifting one pad by the wire until the contact area is smaller. The tingle moves to the site of the pad. Good luck
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

mspDave34 wrote:Whether the tingle occurs at the points of contact, or between them, depends on the size of the contact. I'm experimenting with a TENS unit, and was advised that a TENS with gelpads could do much of what more elaborate gear could do. Gelpads 2cm x2cm and about 8-10 cm apart tend to produce tingle between the pads; smaller ones create tingle at the site of the pad.
I've experimented with larger pads, by turning on the TENS and experiencing tingle between pads, then lifting one pad by the wire until the contact area is smaller. The tingle moves to the site of the pad. Good luck
companring TENS units with made for play E-Stim units is a bit like comparing a mini with a F1 car. they both go around the track, but one is designed for it.

Wayne
E-Stim Systems Ltd
mspDave34

Post by mspDave34 »

I concur 100% that the size of the point of contact is critical. Ibought a tube on inexpensive conductive gel ($5.00 at Amazon), and found that extends the "point of contact." Great results with brass cock ring in usual posiiton, another brass ring behind head--both areas slathered in conductive gel. VERY easy to modulate "point of contact".
pleasuredave

Post by pleasuredave »

It's alright mucking around with home made gear and tens machines but if you really want to experience some sensationaly erotic feelings get a proper control unit with different programmes on it, get a real butt plug or probe made for the job, use the rubber loops or bands and I can safely say that you will be well on the way to mind blowing sensations never felt before and HFOs. I only tried this stuff for 'a bit of fun' The feelings are incredible!!! For something really different try it with your missus or partner connected to each other on throb, unbeleivable!!! (Even mucks up your spelling!)