Timer

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
etele77
Active

Timer

Post by etele77 »

Hi! I bought box 2B! It gives me a fabulous feeling. May I ask you for help, is it possible to do this timing? To start a session?

estimfun
Developer

Re: Timer

Post by estimfun »

I'm not sure if I understand your question, If you're asking if its possible to control the 2b remotely from a computer where a computer controls the levels and the times it comes on, yes.
etele77
Active

Post by etele77 »

I would like to delay the start of a session! This would be useful selfbondage!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You could do it with an audio file, or User Commander 3 and the session system

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Post by LondonSubNigel »

In my EStim Control/Server setting, there is an option specifically for this, as part of the random settings. You save various settings you like, as a sort of playlist, and tick the ones you want to include.

Then on the random tab, you can set a delay in minutes before it will start, which was specifically intended for this sort of thing. You can also set it to increase the levels each time it's gone through the loop, by a set amount, and to stop stimming after a particular number of minutes.

(I also have a custom version of my android app that will turn off a relay when the stimming stops, intended to release the electromagnetic bondage locks).
etele77
Active

Post by etele77 »

APP is interested in me! Where can I find it?
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Post by LondonSubNigel »

You can find all my stuff at roughsex.org/estim
VTKWorks
Active

Post by VTKWorks »

admin wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:01 am You could do it with an audio file, or User Commander 3 and the session system

Si
LondonSubNigel wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:13 pm You can find all my stuff at roughsex.org/estim
I use both the commander system and Nigels tool for different things, great pieces of software!