Would you let someone remotely stim you whilst self restrained?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Chris99
Active

Would you let someone remotely stim you whilst self restrained?

Post by Chris99 »

Just putting this out there ... But would you let somebody freely stim you via the 2b remote commander link WHILST you had yourself self restrained with 2 timer locks on each wrist cuff that would only allow you to get free...
I have done this on one occasion but would you consider this extremely dangerous or extremely horny...?
Set up was 2 channels on cock btw one loop behind balls and the other loop behind glans...
I managed to cum hands free many times.. :shock:

estimfun
Developer

Re: Would you let someone remotely stim you whilst self restrained?

Post by estimfun »

Yes I would try it, but I'd have to really trust someone. Some things I would not want is someone ramping to 100 in 1 second right when we start also, if someone had a webcam feed, I wouldn't want them to share it.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Chris99 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:28 pm...but would you consider this extremely dangerous or extremely horny...?
The 2B is very powerful but also very safe so there is no way it could be physically dangerous. Too much, uncomfortable, painful maybe but never dangerous. I'm not really into remote stimming but even if I was this idea would be way too scary for me :o :o
Chris99 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:28 pmSet up was 2 channels on cock btw one loop behind balls and the other loop behind glans...
Yeah, that's one of my faves too.
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

Having not gotten brave enough to let someone remote control me at all yet I would have to say ( Hell ) no. Even after I finally let someone remote control me I don't think I would.
I know there are good people that would controle you to the brink of ecstasy and then some but I also know that there are some that want nothing more that to make you have as much pain as they can and don't give a damn about what happens to you.

I seriously doubt any of you here in this forum are that type of person. I don't aim any of this at you. But out in the real world you never know. I dont trust many people anyway and the more I think on it while i'm typing unless i can still in some way get to the box there is no way i'm restrained unless I have someone there for backup. ( They have the next turn so I'm sure they will help if needs to insure I will help them )
KennyT
2bcontrolger
Active

Post by 2bcontrolger »

to be stimulated is cool. also each other is a horny variant.
Chris99
Active

Post by Chris99 »

I'll be honest I've done it several times with a Mistress online and she never abused the trust and yes it was horny as hell. But I must admit it takes a great deal of trust and we had played before when I was unrestrained for a year previous. :D
But yes its sad to say there are people out there who just solely want to inflict pain and anything over 40 on the 2B even on low can be torturous and really painful... My usual time was 1 hourish and in that time I usual came twice sometimes 3 times... felt amazing!!
InfiniteEstim
Active

Post by InfiniteEstim »

No, unless it was with someone I have known for a long time & even then I am not sure. Relinquishing control over my body would be difficult for me. Your more adventurous than I :-) It does sound erotic, sexually stimulating but like others said, if it is someone who is a casual online acquaintance, One never knows if the person has a Dark Side, enjoying others non-consensual pain & suffering.
Mikestim
Active

Post by Mikestim »

My remote history has mostly been via Electron or a website i have joined that use to have Sunday Drives. I have always been in control. I joined Chaturbate and have watched a few stimmers being remotely controlled. Last week one of my followers, which i have seen drive, asked me if she could drive. I say she, because her profile says she is a women, but who knows, no picture. Everyone I have seen her drive, have a 2b and she used E-Stim Connect. I thought about it and decided to let her control me via E-Stim Connect. She did make me jump a few times and I let her know and she would adjust. I have been stimming for 4 years now and with the 2b since 1/2016. I have never experience what she did to me, legs twitching, denial after denial for about 2 1/2 hours. i was still twitching after and feeling like i was still connected. I'm looking forward to having her drive again.
Chris99
Active

Post by Chris99 »

Mmmm sounds awesome
yes I’ve met a few people on chaturbate before and had a few amazing sessions I love the feeling of someone else being in control mmmm especially if I think it’s a woman
djs

Post by djs »

Hi There

Yes definitely. Love the idea of being restrained and under the control of another guy. Also really like the annonamity of connecting with strangers. Sure there is the possibility that there will be someone who is out to just cause you pain but it is all part of the excitement for me