bouncing cock

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
KennyT
Active

Re: bouncing cock

Post by KennyT »

Stimaddict wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:00 pm
willy123wonka wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:35 amIf I want to use a CR loop as a butt trode, do I put the insulated part in or the non insulated part
See this diagram:

CR ass trode.jpg
willy123wonka wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:35 amAlso, in the second diagram I assume the picture is based on the use of three CR loops or not
It could be used in a 3-electrode (TriPhase) setup but not necessarily. You could go for 2 CR loops on the cock or a 2-trode cock-and-balls setup.

The diagram simply shows two CR loop positions where you should insulate the top half.
I made a loop like this but i used shrink tubing to insulate the loop area. I worked great and the shrink tubing I used had sealant in it so when I use it and then clean it nothing gets under the shrink tubing. EASY ............

FYI....... This inserted, and a lupe around the base of the penis and scrotum and one under the glands is ecstasy.
Glands = ground
base = positive line 1
back side = positive line 2

trifase is the only way to go and you can bounce your way to the most explosive orgasem I have ever had.
It also works wonderful while using ELECTRON APP online to drive it in audio mode.

KennyT
willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

@ Stimjoy,

Thank you for your explanation

Regards,
Willy
willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

@KennyT,

Thank you for your reply. Can you please tell me more about shrink tubing.
I do not fully understand what it is and how to use it since my native language is not english.
Maybe you have a picture for me on how to use it or a brandname to clarify it for me

Regards,
Willy
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

Shrink tubing is for when you solder 2wires together and instead of just electrical tape you use this shrink tubing. All you do to is slide it over the connection you made and use heat to make it shrink down to a tight waterproof fit. I use a heat gun ( powerful hair dryer for heating things up ) to shrink it. You can use a lighter but you need to be carful not to melt it.

I added a picture

You can find all kinds of videos on YouTube
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KennyT
willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

@KennyT,

Thank you for showing the picture. it made it clear for me.

Willy
jimbeam
Active

Post by jimbeam »

Stimaddict wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:21 am Try going here: https://xhamster.com/users/tedious

This guy has uploaded two "bouncing cock" videos where you can not only see his setup but also hear the stimfile he's playing. What you can't see is that he is also using a conductive rubber ass trode.

One can see that the guy uses some sequencer app on ipad.

Are there apps or programs you can recommend for the 2B ?