Noob

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
plmb

Noob

Post by plmb » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Hello from midlands UK. Just had a small bonus and going to buy 2b box and electrodes. Completely new to estim. Have read loads and going to try and take it slow and experimental. I even read a post elesewhere saying turn down the power to the point you can't feel anything and after a while you feel stimulated. Don't understand it but going to try.
First question I have is whether there's any difference between 2mm and 4mm cock loops. Anyone able to comment?
More from me once I have started to experiment.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Noob

Post by mrbutt89 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:35 am

I'd go for the 4mm over the 2mm. The larger surface contact area will make for a smoother sensation. I'd strongly recommend the use of some conductive gel with the loops. It will prevent hotspots from developing and give you a more comfortable experience. Spectra 360 by Parker Laboratories is ideal for this, and can be bought very cheaply online. (It's also available through some sex shops, but you'll pay a premium.)

estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird » Sat May 04, 2019 2:58 pm

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 pm

That last link is definitely worth checking out. As a general rule the more surface area from an electrode in contact with your skin the smoother the sensations. So 4mm loops will feel smoother than 2mm ones. You need to use lots of conductive lube with them to help the contact area and prevent hot-spots.

If you have 2mm loops you can wrap them twice around your cock to double up the surface contact area to smooth things out.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?