Should i buy a 2B Power Box

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
coastcop
Active

Should i buy a 2B Power Box

Post by coastcop »

Hi
Just new to the forum I wonder if members could answer my query.
I have a couple of E-stim power boxes a Ebox Series 1 and a ElectroPebble. I am a avid sounder using the 12mm E-stim sound and the Ebox power box. About 12 months ago I treated myself to the ElectroPebble believing it would be an improvement on the Ebox. It is superior with the different programmes is gives you but the power that it gives out was very disappointing and far less than the Ebox. The ElectroPebble has now been relegated back into its box and I hardly use it.
My query is the 2B more powerful than the EBox Series 1, I don't want to be paying out over £350 and then once again been disappointed and not using it which will be a total waste of money.
Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: Should i buy a 2B Power Box

Post by admin »

Yes it is more powerful, even more so if you purchase a power supply.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Never having owned the Series 1 I can't provide a comparison (hopefully others will). However, I've never seen anyone complain about a lack of power from the 2B when connected to the optional mains adaptor. (When running on batteries, some users have found it lacks power, especially if trying to run large surface area electrodes such as butt plugs.) I have both a 2B and an Erostek ET-312B, which is considered by many in the e-stim community to be the most powerful box on the market. I tend to think the 2B packs a greater punch than the Erostek.
The 2B, if you can afford it, is really worth having. It has a good range of adjustable routines built in, plus the capability to process stereo audio for 2-channel output, and the hardware is subject to active development. It can also be conttrolled from a PC through Commander or remotely using a 3rd-party application. I haven't regretted buying mine for one minute.
coastcop
Active

Post by coastcop »

admin wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:27 am Yes it is more powerful, even more so if you purchase a power supply.

Si
Thank you
coastcop
Active

Post by coastcop »

Thank you most helpful
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

The 2B is in an entirely different league to anything you've used before. Personally I would rob a bank or sell my family into slavery to buy the 2B, one of the few purchases in my life that actually exceeded my expectations. If you are considering buying one I'd say throw caution to the wind and beg, borrow or steal the funds because I guarantee you won't regret it. The 2B was my first 'proper' stim box and it's seriously and honestly the best money I have ever spent. I own other stimboxes including an ET312 and Stereostim units, but nothing compares.

Look at it this way. If you use it twice a week for a year that's around £3 each time. Three quid is a bargain price for a magical trip to heaven!

(P.S. Get the mains adapter with it.)
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

I think everyone should have a good home estim system and the 2b works great for that.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

The E-stim Systems 2B with a power adaptor is pretty much the perfect control box in terms of features and output power. Using the wall power adaptor really boosts the already amazing power output by 30% (i believe) and as it has two power bands built in it gives you lots of flexibility. I have numerous control boxes but it is always the 2B I reach for when I play.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
thesickkness

Post by thesickkness »

Its fun For a While but you can get bored of it. I just stop using it for a while then pick it back up and its off to the races.
Rob74

Post by Rob74 »

I have no experience with the other boxes mentioned so I can't comment on those or compare them to the 2B, but I can say that I haven't had any regrets about purchasing the 2B. I first bought a super cheap box just to get an idea what e-stim was all about. I really liked it and actually ended up using that cheap box for quite some time before investing in the 2B. The quality of the stimulation from the 2B is better/smoother and I feel like it has plenty of power. I'd still buy it if I had it to do over again!