2B Wave mode on different powersettings

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Tobjac
Active

2B Wave mode on different powersettings

Post by Tobjac »

Hi guys,

I just bought a 2b.

Is it right that if you take for example wave mode on channel A50% and B25% that the channel B waves 2 times while channel A only does one wave?

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: 2B Wave mode on different powersettings

Post by mrbutt89 »

The percentages for the channels are to do with the amount of power produced, not the speed of the pulses. Think "amplitude" rather than "frequency", if that helps.
Tobjac
Active

Post by Tobjac »

not really ill try to make it visiual:

A:+++++++++

B:++++++++++++++++++++++

so in wave mode channel a stops basically at one point at the top of its percentage thats clear and b the same. but is it normal that they go up at the same rate? For example 1% per second or should it be like that they both reach their percentage at the same time? And also when channel A stops channel B gets a lot stronger.
estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird »

Tobjac wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:10 am ...
And also when channel A stops channel B gets a lot stronger.
Do you use batteries? I don't think this effect occurs when using an AC adapter. Here are some discussions about batteries vs. power supply:

"Running out of power" - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9616
"2B with power supply vs battery?" - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9708
Tobjac
Active

Post by Tobjac »

Yeah I think so after reading a few other topics 🤗 I think I will have to get an power supply..... because it really doesn’t feel that good when one channel jumps up in intensity a lot suddenly :/
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Tobjac wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:59 am..... because it really doesn’t feel that good when one channel jumps up in intensity a lot suddenly :/
That should not really happen. Just wondering if it's a matter of personal perception? 'Wave' and 'Waterfall' modes are intended to give a rapid rise in intensity, which then falls away.

What electrodes are you using on Channel A and Channel B?
estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird »

Tobjac wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:10 am not really ill try to make it visiual:

A:+++++++++

B:++++++++++++++++++++++

so in wave mode channel a stops basically at one point at the top of its percentage thats clear and b the same. but is it normal that they go up at the same rate? For example 1% per second or should it be like that they both reach their percentage at the same time? And also when channel A stops channel B gets a lot stronger.
After reading your article for the second time, I have another tip: The channels go up with the same rate. If you set different levels on A and B they will not reach their top at the same time.
Tobjac
Active

Post by Tobjac »

that's what i wanted to hear :) thanks xD using it with battery feels somewhat weird since wenn channel a drops channel b gets a lot stronger in like under a second and then does its wave further because the battery can't handle both channels at the same time :D
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Tobjac wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 8:36 am...and then does its wave further because the battery can't handle both channels at the same time :D
No I don't think that's correct. If the battery was struggling you might feel a lack of power but it would not affect the tempo. Try doing a 'Factory Reset', see if that helps.
Tobjac
Active

Post by Tobjac »

Stimaddict wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:32 am
Tobjac wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 8:36 am...and then does its wave further because the battery can't handle both channels at the same time :D
No I don't think that's correct. If the battery was struggling you might feel a lack of power but it would not affect the tempo. Try doing a 'Factory Reset', see if that helps.
I'm sry i think im not very good at expressing in english what i wanted to say.... lets say i set a to 30% and b to 40% so till 30% both channels are at the same powerlvl.
but then when channel a stops and goes back to zero channel b feels like it goes up to 60% on an instant and then continuous the ramp to about 70% (that's how it feels like)