2B thrust mode

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Rub81
Active

2B thrust mode

Post by Rub81 »

"Update after life Chat to be fair and correct"
Hey,

i bought the big packache with the Estim2B worth 400 EUR. I realy started to enjoy the device. Then i pluged the cable in the channel A or B Slot ( the slot went inwards a bit ) and the device was not functional anymore.
This happened 14 month after i bought to be correct.

Some month late after the repair i start to use it a couple of times but it changed it does not function as i know it.
The question why it took me so long to contact them: i waited until it returned and light bleeding occured i was frustrated just wrote thank you worked like a charm i had no nerves anymore because sending the device back to UK ist still a frustrating process and i didnt want to sent i back again because of the long waiting time. Its also a very emotional aspect belive it or not you pay 2 Plug ins worth arount 350 EUR and the pro package and something is not funktioning anymore.
I put the estim2b in the box for a couple of month to cool down.

Thats the reason it took me so long as its frustrating and very emotion when something its not working anymore i needed to calm down.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Can some explain what he feels when using thrust mode in his devise ( and please i know what the description is saying i just want to know about the feeling or what happens when you use thrust mode)
Thrust mode is by far not so aggressive as it should or as it was and remember.
I think it may also could be because of the update to the 2-106 i guess it was.

just another correction : the upgrade was free

only mode i currently can use is waterfall and before i used about 3 or more mode to reach orgasm

thank you
Last edited by Rub81 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

admin
Site Admin

Re: 2B thrust mode

Post by admin »

There was no change from 2.105 to 2.106 on thrust mode.

If you have the digital link you could always try a beta which does have changes to many modes.

I asked our CS team to look at this, but they have no record of your upgrade.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Rub81
Active

Post by Rub81 »

Good Morning ,

how do you research about the update for my device.
Do you use a email for that... than the email i created this account is not the same i used to order the estim2b box with cables, usb stick and so on.
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

@Rub81, I have answered you post on a different thread with the information that you need to provide to customer services to allow them to locate your previous repair/upgrade.

If you provide the email address that was used when you sent it for repair/upgrade then we will be able to locate you, but the email you sent in to Customer Services did not have a full name, and if you are using a different email address then, with the best will in the world, how do you expect us to identify you amongst the thousands of customers we have.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
Rub81
Active

Post by Rub81 »

@ MickEstim

i sent you a a message with the email.
I found my Estim USB stick and the firmware on it is Version 2.104
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

@Rub81 Yo need to send that information to CS as these issues are not dealt with here on the Forum.
If you have version 2.104 on your USB and your unit is something other than that and you don't like it them simply load 2.104 back on to your unit and you will be back where you were, but as been mentioned already there have been no changes to the modes on any of the released firmware, but it is entirely up to you.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

I feel that some clarification around this issue is required now that we have been provided with sufficient information to locate this customer.
Rub81 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:38 pm Hey,

i bought the big packache with the Estim2B worth 400 EUR. I realy started to enjoy the device. Then i pluged the cable in an the device was broken. I sent it for repair
but i dont think that my device anymore.

This package was purchased in 2016 and in 2017 some 16 months after purchase it was returned to us as one of the output sockets had broken. This was repaired under the Lifetime Guarantee, and as the unit was more than 12 months old the standard €25 fee was charged for this. The unit was returned to the customer, who at the time sent us a reply saying that he was happy with the unit.

Rub81 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:38 pm Some month late after the repair i start to use it a couple of times but it changed it does not function as i know it.

Thrust mode is by far not so aggressive as it should or as it was and remember i had paid about 30 EUR for an uprgrade even so i had a cable to do it on my own.

I think it may also could be because of the update to the 2-106 i gues it was.
This is not entirely correct, there was no charge for the upgrade it was performed free of charge as a gesture of good will whilst the unit was in repair. The unit arrived with version 2.104 firmware and was upgraded to the then latest release which was 2.105. The changes between these two firmwares did not include any changes to any modes. The only thing that were done as part of the repair was to replace the damaged and broken socket nothing else, neither the hardware or the firmware upgrade will have had any bearing on the operation of Thrust mode, or any other mode.

We have advised that all that needs to be done, given that Rub81 has the Digital Link Interface Cable, is to reinstall the 2.104 firmware.

It would have been nice perhaps if had Rub81 not been happy at the time he started playing with it back in 2017 after the repair, that he had contacted us then rather than waiting 21 months as after all how many other companies will entertain a 'complaint' after such a time period? This said we have provide the only valid solution for this customer which is to change the firmware. What does have to be considered is of course, that sometimes the recollection of something is not always correct, and also the way that we react to electro stimulation can change over time, so perhaps this is the issue rather than any actual issues with the 2B on this occasion. If however Rub81 is still unhappy with his unit once he has reverted the firmware and had a chance to try it, we will of course happily have the unit back for testing.

As a company we always do our best to assist customers with their issues and provide resolutions, but on occasions no matter what we do these solutions may not always be to their liking, but nonetheless we do still try to help.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
Rub81
Active

Post by Rub81 »

I downgraded it back to 2.104
Thrust mode 32
A:17

i feel for the first time a variation going on and its stronger then before
at 17 feeling was the same at 80 before wih almost no pulse range

i dont understand how this fit with your statement that the firmware does not change the modes ( but guys correct if i get you wrong there)
im going to try it with some buddys which also have the estim 2b to but on 2.106 to be sure

and thats just the Low power mode
but i cant test the other modes not in mood after all
Last edited by Rub81 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

As the primary person who created the 2B, and compiles the various firmware I can assure you there was no change in modes from 2.104 to 2.105. However since you feel there is, then I'd advise you to continue to use 2,104, or even some of the later Beta's available in the Developers section.

E-Stim is highly subjective and what you feel, or anyone else feels on a day to day basis can change drastically changing depending on numerous factors. There is no such things as a standard test human.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Rub81
Active

Post by Rub81 »

Small update: please this is just a feedback from a cusomer

Tried a combination with cable and electrode even so its different.

before electrode feel: its started with smal bumps, going stronger and stronger bumps holds the tight long bump feel and loosing the grip in pulsing way.
and this feeling holy cow was the best one i ever experiences with this device. This is a orgasm guarantor

now it just a variation going on but not same felt rhythm and its bump did not reach the continueity, the bump is not tighten anymore and its complete out of that rythm
it there and holds, hold, until it drop little just a bit and holds and hold.... so on and so on. Is feels irregular

The cable on the penis in this constelation:
feeling just dissapears for couple of second start to step up but not like it should and diappears.
it feels over all still broken

considers this as feedback from a customer i dont wont to cheat you its just why the fuck is this changeing