SmartStim site down?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

SmartStim site down?

Post by mrbutt89 »

Hi.
I've been trying all week to log onto the SmartStim site, but receiving a general error (mysql4). Is anyone else having the same problem?
Matthew

KayEstim
Staff

Re: SmartStim site down?

Post by KayEstim »

If you go to the home page for Smartstim it does say that it is down currently and updates can be found via Climbers website.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

OK. Thanks for that. I didn't see that because I have a bookmark that takes me straight to the login page. Thanks for the info!
ontariowanker
Active

Post by ontariowanker »

The SmartStim Forum appears to be running but I haven’t received any email link after registering to complete the registration, which means I can’t access anything in their Forum. Wondering if anyone knows a way to contact their admin. I registered using the same username as here.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I've just been looking at the site. The guy who runs it has been unwell over the past few days, and he did mention there'd been a problem with the email server, so it could be a combination of those two things that's prevented you getting your registration acknowledgement. Sadly, I don't think there's any way of sending them a message through the site if you're not an approved member of the forum, so you're in a bit of a catch-22 situation.
ontariowanker
Active

Post by ontariowanker »

I appreciate your reply - thank you. I’ll wait things out and see what happens.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

SmartStim is definitely back up and running since yesterday. Cl****r blames some kind of mass cyber-attack, like yeah.

bless
ontariowanker
Active

Post by ontariowanker »

Interesting. I’ll wait a few days then.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

ontariowanker> If you have donated to the site then don't worry. Provided you pm AccessAdmin your full SmartStim access will come through within a couple of days or so.

In the meantime if you PM me here I will send you a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles. Same goes for anyone else, just PM me for the link. I cannot post it here out of respect for the Admin and the complicated copyright issues it could involve them in.
ontariowanker
Active

Post by ontariowanker »

Thank you, stimaddict - pm sent. :)