2B Initial Thoughts

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Imogen
Active

2B Initial Thoughts

Post by Imogen »

I’ve been using an electro pebble for a couple of years now but have finally shelled out on a 2B. It arrived a couple of days ago and whilst I’ve not managed to have what I would call a proper session using it I have had a couple of short tests sessions lasting no more than 10 minutes each.

Initially I was really disappointed, the box seemed weak and the programs felt a bit random. Then I noticed that the battery indicator was bouncing up and down more than the Duracell rabbit on acid. Mmm, so maybe the supplied battery was flat. I was also trying a large egg electrode for the first time and not my go to pebble placements, so maybe the box didn’t have the drive running on batteries for a large electrode.
For my second quick test I dropped in a fresh battery and used my pebbles electrodes, a couple of conductive loops (Channel A; pos to glans and neg to balls) and a flange up my fundament (Channel B; pos to tip and neg in common with the conductive loops around my balls).

Oh wow, what a difference. I’m guessing the supplied battery must have been duff. That was a relief.

Well, now that I could tell that the 2B was working I had a quick shuffle through the programs and played with the adjustments just to see what effect all the knobs had. I must state at this stage I was just trying to get a feel for what the box would or could do. I was definitely not expecting or intending what happened next to happen.

I’d got to the Throb program on the Hi power setting and had tweaked the outputs up to about 25% per channel when I got that certain tell-tale feeling. Thirty seconds later and I could vouch that the 2B was indeed working.

estimbird
Active Developer

Re: 2B Initial Thoughts

Post by estimbird »

Hi! Welcome to this forum.

Yes, by using a power supply you get about 30% more power from the box than with batteries.This is especially useful for large electrodes.

The best advice I can give really is to enjoy playing with the 2B and try out all the various settings and modes and finding out what feels good. The thing is to experiment as much as possible and enjoy the results.