Making a triphase configuration

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
doomn2099

Making a triphase configuration

Post by doomn2099 »

Hi, I want to make a triphase config but dont have the cable. My question is: can I connect the yellow cables from each cannel to each end of a rubber loop?. Also do I need to link the channels or can I still control the power of each cannel in triphase config. Also I would like to know in what position I put the elctrodes in a triphase config, I have rubber loops and a bipolar plug.
Thanks

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Making a triphase configuration

Post by Stimaddict »

TriPhase, or a 3-Electrode Setup, is simply just this:
TriPhase2.jpg
Stim boxes use a kind of alternating current waveform so there is NO positive or negative. For the "Common" electrode you can connect two red cables, two blacks, or one red and one black. In your case you have different coloured cables but the principle is the same.
doomn2099 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:18 pmcan I connect the yellow cables from each cannel to each end of a rubber loop?
Yes. If you are using a Conductive Rubber loop as the 'Common' electrode you don't need a TriPhase cable or adapter. Simply plug in two cables (one from each channel) into both ends of the CR tubing and you're good to go.
doomn2099 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:18 pmAlso do I need to link the channels or can I still control the power of each cannel in triphase config.
You just use the two channels as normal and adjust the power of each channel separately to whatever levels you like.
doomn2099 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:18 pmAlso I would like to know in what position I put the elctrodes in a triphase config, I have rubber loops and a bipolar plug.
You need to experiment with different options. Here is one example:
prostate trodes03.jpg
In this image (1) is the Common electrode - a CR loop just below the glans, (2) is your bipolar butt plug with just ONE wire connected, (3) is your second CR loop at the base of your cock.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zappy
Active

Post by zappy »

Right, so with one of those conductive silicone tubes I can plug the two black electrodes in to each end of it to make the common electrode, right?
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Yes, that is correct.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
gentlestimer
Active

Post by gentlestimer »

I love using my anal electrode, but its not always convenient. my go to tri-phase set up uses two loops and one large tens pad (5cm by 9cm).

the common is the pad, placed between my anus and ball sac. you have to do a bit of wire stripping to do this.

then, channel B at the base of my cock, and channel A just under the glands. Split A mode is great with this.
estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird »

You can also use a plug (for example a PenisPlug or MicroSound ) in a tri-phase-setup. Use the plug, a loop below the glans and another loop at the base. I can't really suggest a favourite position for the common electrode, just experiment a bit.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

To build a triphase cable is it best to connect the centre tap or the 2nd connector together to make 3 connections.
Will this be good for both a Pebble and a 2B?
shagmeraw
Active

Post by shagmeraw »

So if the following instructions for a stim audio file was as follows: Estim configuration is common (left- & right-) to head, left+ to shaft, right+ to under balls or lowest possible to shaft.

So channel A- one wire to head, Channel B- one wire to head. Then remaining channel wire from A to Base of shaft loop. And remaining Channel B to under Balls..
So if I have the estim systems Tri-phase cable. Could I put the Black on the Head as common . Then hook yellow and red to remaining [shaft] and under balls?
I have always been a little confused because the positive and negative with instruction. So thanks for clarifying
Thanks for your info StimAddict. Hope you get to feeling better soon
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

And now our video about TriPhase
E-Stim Systems Ltd
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I enjoyed that video; it was very informative and well done. The videos keep going from strength to strength.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?