How common is remote control via Internet?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Electrophilic

How common is remote control via Internet?

Post by Electrophilic »

After stimming for some time, I stopped a few years ago. However, from time to time, I feel tempted to take it up again.

This time, I really got captivated when I came across the possibility to be remote controlled via Internet. On the one hand, I'd really like to try it. On the other hand, I'd like to avoid spending all the money for a 2B system only to find out that it's extremely difficult to find people who'd be interested to take the active part in controlling me via Internet.

How likely would it be that I could find people who'd be willing to do it (not just once or twice, but frequently enough to make the purchase of the 2B connect version worthwhile)?

How high do you judge the risk that such people are only interesting in hurting you?

I scanned through the forum and found the posts about remote driving a bit mixed. In the personals section, there are a few requests for being driven, but they don't seem to find very much interest. In the post about self-bondage while being driven, there are quite a few replies of users who have experienced being driven over the Internet (with or without bondage), but their experiences seem mostly to be limited to very few partners.

Therefore, is there really a scene of people who are doing active driving for people they do not know personally (without bondage aspects in my case ...)? Or is the possibility of remote control via Internet used rather rarely?

I hope you can help me to understand better what I should expect.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: How common is remote control via Internet?

Post by Stimaddict »

Electrophilic wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:23 amIn the personals section, there are a few requests for being driven, but they don't seem to find very much interest.
Not necessarily the case as private remote stim sessions tend to be arranged by PM. There are also several stim and fetish forums where interested parties make contact.
Electrophilic wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:23 amHow high do you judge the risk that such people are only interesting in hurting you?
Highly unlikely IMO, in fact I've not heard of a single case of it. At any rate you're not at risk of any real harm from malicious remote estim and you can always take sensible precautions.
Electrophilic

Post by Electrophilic »

Thanks to Stimaddict for the encouragement!

Is there anybody around whole n this website would be willing to relate a bit from his first-hand experience:
• which forums preferentially to use for initiating contact
• how successful they were in receiving replies by PM on this website?
gentlestimer
Active

Post by gentlestimer »

There is a strong estim community on Chaturbate. Run through the exhibitionists webcams frequently and follow anyone using estim. The more you chat and go on webcam, the more likely people will approach you asking if they can control the unit.

Regardless of where you go, you need to take the time to get to know the other people in the community and eventually, you will make strong connections with people. You also need to take the time to teach people how to control the unit and be prepared to document preferred settings and intensity range limits for each mode. Other people will not know these things magically.
secretstim
Active

Post by secretstim »

I have had great luck on a mobile app called "Whiplr". I always thought that it sucked that everyone was 500 miles or more away...once I got my 2B and a laptop with zoom I soon found that a number of women were keen on the idea of remote controlling me while I am in a self bondage predicament ;)

Sometimes it feels real nice to wake up in the morning with 10-15 women eager to learn what a remote bondage performance is. Helps to be mysterious :D
Tobjac
Active

Post by Tobjac »

Hi just tried the app.... not very popular in Germany I guess.... and if I’m seeing it right you have to get that lifetime
Membership to use it right?
rjkstim
Active

Post by rjkstim »

What is this experience like??
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Hi Tobjac,
:!: (English translation for the rest of the world follows below) :!:

tatsächlich sind deutschsprachige Frauen nicht gerade leicht zu finden - man muss suchen, aber sie existieren ...
Da mein Englisch nicht sehr gut ist, ist es ein bisschen nervig.

Z.B. joyclub.de hat eine kleine elektrische Gemeinde, die etwas versteckt ist. Und meistens sind es Männer - wenn man bisexuell oder schwul ist, ist es einfacher ... Aber persönlich spricht mich der ganze "Club" nicht wirklich an; andere in meinem Bekanntenkreis sind über joyclub.de sehr begeistert!

Im Gegensatz dazu finden sich englisch-, spanisch- und (!!!) russischsprachige Frauen, wie bereits beschrieben, auf den bekannten Sex-Video-Chat-Sites, wenn man auch etwas suchen muß. Wie ich bemerkt habe, haben die Frauen zunächst oft keine Erfahrung - sind aber sehr neugierig und lernbereit :!: :D

Ich versuche derzeit, eine deutschsprachige Frau für Skype mit E-Stim über Happy Weekend und ÖKM (beides gedruckte Magazine) zu finden. Aufgrund der sehr langen Redaktionsfristen habe ich hier noch keine Erfahrung ... werde aber darüber berichten, wenn ich mehr weiß.

:idea: :idea: :idea: and now in English:

in fact, German-speaking women are not exactly easy to find - you have to search, but they do exist ... since my English is not very good, it is a bit annoying.

E.g. joyclub.de has e.g. a small electrical community that is somewhat hidden. And most of the time it's men - if you're a bisexual or gay, it's easier ... But personally the whole "club" doesn't really appeal to me; others in my circle of acquaintances very enthusiastic !

In contrast, English, Spanish and (!!!) Russian-speaking women can, as already described, be found on the well-known sex video chat sites, if you also have to search for something. As I have noticed, the women often have no experience at first - but are very curious and willing to learn ...

I am currently trying to find a German-speaking lady for Skype with E-Stim through Happy Weekend and ÖKM (both printed magazines). Due to the very long editorial deadlines, I have no experience here ... but will report on this if I know more.
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
MrNoughty
Active

Post by MrNoughty »

Check out fetlife there is a group called (Personals) Remote control my estim or vibrator or sex or teledildonic thingy that has quite a few members. Connect requests seem to come up quite frequently.
Tobjac
Active

Post by Tobjac »

Already was there, but these are also mostly men there....