Spectra 360 internal?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
cecius123
Active

Spectra 360 internal?

Post by cecius123 »

New to estim so lots of questions... One which I can't find a definitive answer to is whether or not Spectra 360 can be used internally. I've read that for urethra use you need to stick to something sterile so that seems out for S360. But what about anally or vaginal? The product website and data sheet is ambiguous. One hand it says no known toxicity or reactions but on the other it says to seek medical attention if swallowed.

So the problem I have (sure others as well) is finding something that 1) conducts 2) safe for humans 3) safe for rubber/silicone 4) lasts a long time /doesn't dry out. It seems that you have give up one of those to get the other 3. Good water based lube is what I see as being the most common recommendation. However I've tried a bunch over the years for non stim prostate play and while some are certainly terrible wrt drying out, none are particularly exceptional with no one product really standing out. I'm hoping this isn't a case of needing to settle for the least worst option...

admin
Site Admin

Re: Spectra 360 internal?

Post by admin »

you can probably have 3 out of the 4 you ask for. Water based lubes are always going to be absorbed internally, which is why they dry out or 'run out'. Specra 360 is not designed for internal use, but many do use it, but we now work with our own Gel which IS designed for anal/vaginal use and is waterbased, suitable for electroplay and doesn't kill silicon toys.

https://www.e-stimsystems.com/index.php ... &cPath=5_7

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
hhvfd1
Active

Post by hhvfd1 »

I purchased spectra 360 and have used it for anal play but I found out it dries out very fast either external or internally so I don't use it now. I ran out of the electrogel from e-stim which is a bummer because it really is the best product to use. I am using astroglide and it works pretty good, I need to find out if I can purchase the electrogel in the states so I don't have to pay the shipping and taxes from the uk.
HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync »

I save the Spectra gel for external use and use Shibari Triton Anal Lubricant for internal use. Works well and stays slippery for a good long time.
hhvfd1
Active

Post by hhvfd1 »

hemisync, Im taking your word on the shabari and just ordered some.Thnx
HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync »

hhvfd1 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:05 pm hemisync, Im taking your word on the shabari and just ordered some.Thnx
I use to prefer Sliquid Sassy Lube but their price went way up. I found Shabari to be thick enough and is easy to cleanup. I’ve had some anal lubes that were way too runny and dried up to quickly.
hhvfd1
Active

Post by hhvfd1 »

Hemisync,, Thanks very much for telling me about the shabari.i really love it, my anal trodes slide out easy even after a two hr session.
HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync »

hhvfd1 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:22 pm Thanks very much for telling me about the shabari.i really love it
I’m so glad you liked it. I’ve been thru a lot of types and some are too runny, dry up fast and some are too dammed thick, and seems to take forever to clean up. Shabari just works.
cecius123
Active

Post by cecius123 »

Thanks all for the informative responses! Going to give both electrogel and shibari a try