Channel A not working

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ekben

Re: Channel A not working

Post by ekben »

I have a similar issue that just started. However, I was not in stereo mode. I tried both Pulse and Continuous and Channel A does not work. Once I up the power to about 30%, there is a buzzing sound but no output. If I switch to Channel B everything is fine. Any idea what might be going on?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Have you tried contacting the support team at info@e-stim.co.uk?

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
ekben

Post by ekben »

I have not contact support but will. Thanks!
hotmids100

Post by hotmids100 »

Hi All

Just recently got a 2b, only had limited time to try it, but i too am having this issue with the L and R channels, ive actually just replied to Stim Addict in a PM re this!
So ive done all the same checks as above (headphones plugged into iphone) i can hear the channels alternate between L and R ive tried 2 other audio cables and like others if i faff around with them (flex and curl and turn) the bars on the L and R channel respond for a split second then once released go back to either zero or if im lucky only one channel.
Judging by the response looks like there is no "quick fix" and i need to contact the team :(
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

IPhones are notorious for not working correctly with standard audio devices.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
hotmids100

Post by hotmids100 »

Ah shite (i must admit i hate bloody itunes) so im better off getting just an mp3 player then?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

You shouldn't have any problem using your iPhone as an mp3 player provided you push your fuckin' stereo jack plug ALL THE WAY IN to your 2B. A bit like sex it just needs an extra hard push! :lol: :lol: :lol:
kksavas
Active

Post by kksavas »

i have to rotate the cable a bit to get a 100% audio cable connection
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Have you got your iPhone in a protective case that stops the audio cable plugging in fully? I had that issue with an Android phone, and it took me a while to work out why one channel was only working intermittently. If I removed the case, the problem went away. (It had always worked perfectly with headphones, but only because the headphone jack was smaller in diameter and didn't foul on the case around the socket.)
nalpub
Active

Post by nalpub »

hello everyone,
I had exactly the same problem - no contact on input channel A - a few weeks ago. After similar testing I have sent my 2B to service, got it back after a short time, et voilà : it works perfectly now. Best thanks to the friendly service-team!
Kind regards nalpub