Sale soon ????

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
suso13
Active

Re: Sale soon ????

Post by suso13 »

Hello KennyT, if I understood your post in the forum very well, and haha you have to take advantage of those offers. I recently bought the Series 2B, but I had problems with the visa and I couldn't buy it through E Stim, if it wasn't for an Ebay seller, I spoke to E Stim and they registered my box. Today, when I saw, this morning the message because I went to the OMG, but I had the same problem, twice, and I thought, if I have Paypal, I will try it, and it worked, I could buy that. I like a good Big Mag, but we are confined for a long time and I have it at home, but McDonals and their hamburger I do not have ... Greetings

KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

suso13 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:02 pm Hello KennyT, if I understood your post in the forum very well, and haha you have to take advantage of those offers. I recently bought the Series 2B, but I had problems with the visa and I couldn't buy it through E Stim, if it wasn't for an Ebay seller, I spoke to E Stim and they registered my box. Today, when I saw, this morning the message because I went to the OMG, but I had the same problem, twice, and I thought, if I have Paypal, I will try it, and it worked, I could buy that. I like a good Big Mag, but we are confined for a long time and I have it at home, but McDonals and their hamburger I do not have ... Greetings
Greetings back to you. Yes it was a deal I couldn't pass up. I have been watching this box for a sale for a while and jumped at this opportunity to get it at a good price. My box is ready to ship per the web page and i cant wait till its here to wire up and..... well you know.

the burger can wait. The box cant. It needs to be here yesterday....
KennyT
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Hello KennyT hello, you will enjoy the box, read companion articles about softness and take it easy, you will learn to know and love it, hahahaha, it took me 4 or 6 sessions to learn and finish with the HFO. It is a very pleasant experience and money well spent.
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

Website says it on it's way to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KennyT
Shocksub
Active

Post by Shocksub »

same here, its going to be difficult to maintain social distancing when the delivery van pulls up haha
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

Shocksub wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:53 pm same here, its going to be difficult to maintain social distancing when the delivery van pulls up haha
LOL.
give me give me give me give me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they will be like DUDE back off
KennyT
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good morning, today I receive the purchase I made with the offer of 15%. The OMG is impressive just looking at the cover, but more on the inside. Joannes was right in that he impresses ... hahahaha, I will play with him calmly and relaxed. Cheers
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

suso13 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:50 am Good morning, today I receive the purchase I made with the offer of 15%. The OMG is impressive just looking at the cover, but more on the inside. Joannes was right in that he impresses ... hahahaha, I will play with him calmly and relaxed. Cheers

I am still waiting but it has hit the USA. shipping time sucks but it is not there fault. I am just impatient.
KennyT
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

The 'Coronavirus effect' has made all shipping really unpredictable. I'm getting stuff from China within a few days while goods posted locally here in England can take a couple of weeks! Go figure.
submalewillbow
Active

Post by submalewillbow »

Agree with shipping being very unpredictable. I ordered something elsewhere (not stim related). It was sent via royal mail tracked 48. I ordered last week Thursday and it only just got delivered today. So if local shipping is taking this long I can only imagine international shipping.