2B + Moaner 'Ghost' Sensation

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
submalewillbow
Active

2B + Moaner 'Ghost' Sensation

Post by submalewillbow »

Hi,

With the easter sale I got myself the moaner as my first insertable after reading only positive things about it. (Should be delivered tomorrow)

My main aim with it, is to experience the ghost fuck that I have read so much about. So my questions are, which of the built in modes on the 2B will be the best one to achieve this? Also, is it a case of using both connections on the moaner hooked up to one channel on the box?

Thanks in advance.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: 2B + Moaner 'Ghost' Sensation

Post by mrbutt89 »

I tend to use audio files (Stereo mode) most of the time, and have enjoyed good ghost fuck sensations with that arrangement. I'd suggest using the Moaner on a channel of its own (i.e. both connections on the Moaner to one channel on the box), but you can also get some really good sensations from using just the inserted (prostate) end of the Moaner connected up in a triphase configuration.
One piece of advice I always give about the Moaner is to warm it up before use, as it's quite a lump of cold metal otherwise. You can put it in a trouser pocket for half an hour, or stand it in its container on a sunny windowsill to achieve that.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

submalewillbow wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:54 pm My main aim with it, is to experience the ghost fuck that I have read so much about. So my questions are, which of the built in modes on the 2B will be the best one to achieve this?
The "Ghost Fucking" sensation is where you set up the right conditions to produce a series of anal contractions. Of the 2B built-in modes 'Pulse' might work ok, and you may also wanna try 'A-B Split'. But try them all and keep experimenting. In general, you will get the best results from pulsating 'on-off-on-off' signals, and wave-like 'up-down-up-down' signals. You should also experiment with adjusting the speed/tempo of the pulsations or waves.

There are many suitable mp3 audio stimfiles available that will help. In particular I'd suggest you take a look at V91's work. He has created "Back & Forth", "Up & Down", "Bouncing" and "Stroking" suites and pieces that could be just what you are looking for. PM me for a download link.

=========================================================

Anyone is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and the complicated copyright issues it could involve them in.
submalewillbow
Active

Post by submalewillbow »

Thanks for the advice,

My moaner arrived 30 mins ago so will be trying it out tonight.

Stimaddict, I have the link already so I will give V91's files a go, thanks for the suggestion!
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

submalewillbow wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:19 pm Stimaddict, I have the link already so I will give V91's files a go, thanks for the suggestion!
Great! Also take a look at Mr Terminator's 'Pulsinator Suite'.
submalewillbow
Active

Post by submalewillbow »

Ok. I got impatient and couldn't wait until tonight so I had a quick play just to test it out.

The 'pulse' mode provided exactly what I was looking for. Didn't crank up the power too high but could feel the moaner moving back and forth. I think once I crank up the power and tempo, this thing is going to plow the living daylights out of me and I can't wait!
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Hehe. Sounds just like me when I first got my 2B. "I just want to see how it feels, but I'll have a proper play later". Ten minutes later, my first HFO! :D
In my opinion the Moaner is just about the best way to get f****d without anyone else actually being there!
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

submalewillbow> Fuckin' hell - you don't waste any time do you? Glad it's working out and remember, power = pleasure ;)
Shocksub
Active

Post by Shocksub »

can you blame him, mine arrived yesterday aswell and i was giving it all a quick try before the main event haha.
just wish i had a way on hand to incorperate a reliable connection to the 2B and a chastity device on the next go.
submalewillbow
Active

Post by submalewillbow »

Patience isn't a strong suit of mine.

One thing I just realised though, If i want to use this in a triphase setup, I think I would need adaptors. The moaner takes 4mm plugs and my CR loops take 2mm pins. Unless jamming a 4mm plug into a 2mm CR loop can work, but doesn't seem like a good idea to me, the rubber will split I assume.