2B + Moaner 'Ghost' Sensation

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: 2B + Moaner 'Ghost' Sensation

Post by joannesReviews »

submalewillbow wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:21 pm Patience isn't a strong suit of mine.

One thing I just realised though, If i want to use this in a triphase setup, I think I would need adaptors. The moaner takes 4mm plugs and my CR loops take 2mm pins. Unless jamming a 4mm plug into a 2mm CR loop can work, but doesn't seem like a good idea to me, the rubber will split I assume.
Get a short piece of 4mm conductive rubber and put it into the hole then plug your normal 2mm plug into it and you are set to go ;)

You boys are not wasting any time LOL.

Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
submalewillbow
Active

Post by submalewillbow »

joannesReviews wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:31 am Get a short piece of 4mm conductive rubber and put it into the hole then plug your normal 2mm plug into it and you are set to go ;)

Great suggestion. I think my loops are 4mm and they have quite a bit of excess, so I can just cut a bit off and use that. Thanks for that, saved me a bit of money!
Shocksub
Active

Post by Shocksub »

joannesReviews wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:31 am Get a short piece of 4mm conductive rubber and put it into the hole then plug your normal 2mm plug into it and you are set to go ;)

can you blame us? I've racked up 3 goes and 4 HFO on the thing :oops: and i still feel like ive not found the best settings yet
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

submalewillbow wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:21 pm ...If i want to use this in a triphase setup, I think I would need adaptors.
For Ghost Fucking sensations you should stick with a 4-electrode setup IMHO. For best effect you want your Moaner on one channel, and cock & balls on the other.
submalewillbow
Active

Post by submalewillbow »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:16 am
For Ghost Fucking sensations you should stick with a 4-electrode setup IMHO. For best effect you want your Moaner on one channel, and cock & balls on the other.
I think I have the ghost fuck thing down now using it on its own channel as a bipolar trode. Using it in triphase with just the top of the moaner hooked up was just to experiment, which I have now done and it created some interesting sensations!
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

submalewillbow wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:07 pm Using it in triphase with just the top of the moaner hooked up was just to experiment, which I have now done and it created some interesting sensations!
Yes, I know what you mean. I call it "The Rumble in the Jungle" ;)
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I tend to use a triphase setup with the inner end of the Moaner to focus on prostate stimulation, or keep the Moaner to its own channel if I'm after a ghost fuck. Of course, there's no reason why you can't take a short break in the middle of a session and re-wire to switch from one to the other. If you've got everything to hand it doesn't take long.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:38 pm what you mean. I call it "The Rumble in the Jungle" ;)
That made me snort, and I almost sprayed my tea all over the keyboard LOL. "Let's get ready to rumble...."
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
MrNoughty
Active

Post by MrNoughty »

Had good success with using the head of a moaner as the common in triphase. That way you can get a GF and then twaddle the settings to get a completely different sensation.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

joannesReviews wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:34 pm
Stimaddict wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:38 pm what you mean. I call it "The Rumble in the Jungle" ;)
That made me snort, and I almost sprayed my tea all over the keyboard LOL. "Let's get ready to rumble...."
Hehe! Whenever I go ass-to-cock on the same channel then crank up the power I feel a "rumble", a vibration in the prostate like a train driving through the thing. Weird but very nice! :D