Audio Input

The forum for help regarding the E-Stim Systems ElectroPebble. Have you got one? or thinking of purchasing one? Ask your questions here
bigbear155

Audio Input

Post by bigbear155 »

Is it possible to play mp3 audio files using the electropebble? Or can it be retrofitted with a direct audio input for this use?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Audio Input

Post by admin »

Simple answer is no

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Really you've gotta get yourself a 2B (and be sure to get the mains adapter with it). Beg, borrow or steal the funds because it's worth every penny.

Trust me, you will wonder how you ever got by without one. It's like a blind man seeing for the first time :o
realsean
Active

Post by realsean »

So daft question, this means that the audio setting needs speakers nearby? Does the adjust setting allow you to use quieter sounds (i.e. it makes the mic more sensitive) or does it increase the intensity of the response? I’m planning on using it with Her voice on a Sonos but for obvious reasons I’d prefer if that didn’t need to be tooooo loud.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

realsean wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:58 am So daft question, this means that the audio setting needs speakers nearby?
Microphone input does not compare to line-in stereo audio. It's the difference between listening to music through a really good pair of headphones, or hearing your next-door neighbour using a hammer. Microphones in estim only pick up sharp sounds and loud voices, useful in sex play and for a bit of fun but not much else.

OTOH the best thing about the series 2B is the way it opens up a whole new world of sexual ecstasy in the form of Stereo audio mp3 stimfiles. It's like taking a long, erotic journey to the Planet Heaven!
Cfcashi
Active

Post by Cfcashi »

I agree with Stimaddict.

I tried setting the pebble on my laptop and playing some Estim sound files as well as a Bluetooth speaker next to it, but the sensation lacked all nuance. I adjusted the sensitivity too, but it didn’t seem to help much. It was still fun to try for a minute, but ultimately the sensation feels more like FM interference no matter which stim file I played. Now I’m (not so) patiently awaiting my 2B from the UK.