Sale soon ????

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
suso13
Active

Re: Sale soon ????

Post by suso13 »

I am still waiting but has come to the United States. shipping time sucks but it's not your fault. I'm just impatient
Hello again, if the truth was fast, one week. Haha, I'm still waiting for a shipment from the United States. UU., I see that it left the logistics center of Los Angeles on the 7th of this, it remains to go through Customs and VAT and tariffs, surely they do not forgive the taxes.

midlifejoe
Active

Post by midlifejoe »

You ended up with a new 2B for lockdown. Lucky you, all I got was a new sewing machine. Beautiful sewing machine but it can't do what the 2B can do. Lol
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

midlifejoe wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:04 am You ended up with a new 2B for lockdown. Lucky you, all I got was a new sewing machine. Beautiful sewing machine but it can't do what the 2B can do. Lol
I can see how useful a new sewing machine could be but you are right, it doesn't compare to what the 2B can do when you have some time to yourself. :D
Stay safe.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?