Time to say Hi

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
janner70
Active

Time to say Hi

Post by janner70 » Sat May 09, 2020 3:55 pm

Not introduced myself as of yet. I have owned a 2B for 18 months or so and a pebble before that. I am active under several different names on several different forums as wankle and on CB as Janner71. I adore the stimming thing and my wife is starting to enjoy our play(though she is a bit tentative). I want to try and get the new firmware upgrades and get more advice on all things to do with stimming. Getting highly frustrated with this lockdown as my time stimming has been depleted massively. Gone from having nice 2 hour sessions to virtually nil due the little ones being at home.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Time to say Hi

Post by Stimaddict » Sun May 10, 2020 11:49 am

Hi J -- Of course your children must always take priority, that's the deal with being a father. But you could tell them, "Daddy's going for a nice sleep for the next couple of hours, so if you hear me shouting and moaning it just means I'm having a bad dream" ;)

janner70
Active

Post by janner70 » Sun May 10, 2020 6:14 pm

LOL thanks for the idea Stimaddict. I would like to thank both Stimaddict and Joanne for plenty of great stim files from Stimaddict and some great advice from Joanne on the SS forum.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Sun May 10, 2020 10:14 pm

Hi Janner70,

I hope you manage to find some "me time" soon. It's always a pleasure to try to help others out. Happy stimming.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?