Decision support - buy 2B - yes or no

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Decision support - buy 2B - yes or no

Post by mrbutt89 »

Shocksub wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:39 pm you can also zoom in using Ctrl and mousewheel up/down to save you the trouble of going through the menus
You learn something new every day!

demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Now I finally have a 64bit PC that can talk to command.
I'm with the other additional Corona purchases together with a monthly wage in the minus - but who cares ... 8-)

The recording function is exactly what I was looking for. And nice that you can edit the files afterwards. With every function I discover at 2B, I have more fun with it and the respect for the developers is constantly increasing!

I am currently looking for a Skype lady in a German-language erotic magazine. I have already seen that connect works, I'm curious to see how much fun it will be in practice ...
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
cbvs80

Post by cbvs80 »

It's the best sex toy I've ever bought! The options for getting off are almost limitless and when you get it set up properly it'll feel like you're having a constant orgasm. I've never precum so much in my life, lol.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

cbvs80 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:20 pm The options for getting off are almost limitless ...
That's right. Throw Stereo audio mp3 stimfiles into the mix and it's like having an infinite number of different 'modes' opening up a whole new world of sexual ecstasy every time you switch on. To me this is what the very best of stimming is all about.