What to order

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
mark2meuk

What to order

Post by mark2meuk » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:40 pm

Hi
On the verge of ordering a 2b and would like some help on what accessories should be purchased first. I've experienced estim before but only at the hands of another's control.

I like both penis and anal stim and have a reasonable budget.

Over to you!

Ps where's the best place to buy (UK)? Absolute discretion on packaging required as share a house.

Thanks
M

demuc1973
Active

Re: What to order

Post by demuc1973 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:41 am

Depending on where you order it, you may get a minimal package. You should make sure that these two things are included - otherwise order now!
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=42
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=41
In the following section you should order something you like - but you can also use something of the same type, if it already exists
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ex&cPath=9
!!! LINK info !!! before misunderstandings arise, this sublink is more important than the main link:https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... cPath=9_37
then you will probably need adapters or cables.
2B uses different connector sizes than other manufacturers for electro sex - so take a close look!
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ex&cPath=2
That would be my recommendation for the beginning - you can get the rest later.
If I would live in the UK, buy it right here: https://store.e-stim.co.uk/
otherwise Amazon

:?: :?: Question about packaging to administrator: How neutral is E-Stim shipped? ;)
Last edited by demuc1973 on Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist

MickEstim
Staff

Post by MickEstim » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:18 am

demuc1973 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:41 am
:?: :?: Question about packaging to administrator: How neutral is E-Stim shipped? ;)
All of our orders are shipped in plain packaging with no advertising on the box. It then depends where in the world you are as to what the labeling is. In the UK and i sent via Royal Mail then the only link to us is the return address, but we do not use the company name. If shipped by DPD then there is nothing on the label other than your address.
If in Europe and sent via the postal service again nothing other than our return address, if sent via DPD in Europe then unfortunately it will have our company name and return address on it (Nothing we can do about this, we have asked multiple times but no can do)
If shipping internationally then this introduces customs declarations, and so there is some detail on the parcel as to the contents, but we are very generic with descriptions, again if it is shipped via the postal service then just a return address and a customs declaration. If it is shipped to the US or Canada using UPS then we can do the customs declarations electronically so there is nothing on the box other than the address label anda return address for us.

We respect the privacy of our customers and do our best, within the requirements of the shippers and Government authorities to be as discreet as possible.
Mick
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems

MickEstim
Staff

Post by MickEstim » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:20 am

mark2meuk wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:40 pm
Hi
On the verge of ordering a 2b and would like some help on what accessories should be purchased first. I've experienced estim before but only at the hands of another's control.

I like both penis and anal stim and have a reasonable budget.

Over to you!

Ps where's the best place to buy (UK)? Absolute discretion on packaging required as share a house.

Thanks
M
If you have not yet made your purchase then I would suggest you contact us directly via our Live Chat if you can during the day or via email and we can give you some advice and suggestions based on the sort of play you are wanting to do.
Mick
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems

demuc1973
Active

Post by demuc1973 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:14 pm

All of our orders are shipped in plain packaging with no advertising on the box.....
That's good to hear! I bought my 2B and later the accessories in Germany via amazon - everything came in the famous box with the grinning logo of the sales giant. I think that the company name is so neutral (at least for German ears) that normal people do not immediately think in the direction of eroticism if the sender decorates the label.
Then I hope that mark2meuk could be helped and I hope he have many, many ,many Fun with that!

Yes - the neighbors! This is very practical if they accept a delivery while you are away. Only isnt nice, when they try curiously to find out what is inside and do the talking around the world... ;)

in Germany you can also have it delivered to packing stations - something like post warehouse ... maybe an idea ...
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist

MickEstim
Staff

Post by MickEstim » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:44 pm

demuc1973 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:14 pm
in Germany you can also have it delivered to packing stations - something like post warehouse ... maybe an idea ...
Unfortunately we are not able to use the Packetstations as you have to ship using DHL and we will not use them for numerous reasons, so this is not an option for us, but we are able to discuss delivery options on a case by case basis if a customer has a particular request and we do our best to try and accommodate them, but it is not always possible.
Mick
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems