ET-232

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
rocketfish1970

ET-232

Post by rocketfish1970 »

Hi wanted to buy a used ET-232

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: ET-232

Post by Stimaddict »

Why? The ET232 is ancient technology based on an early forerunner to the ET312. Its audio input capabilities are mono and limited. It should have been retired years ago. My honest advice would be save a little extra cash and get yourself a 2B. You won't regret it.
markrob

Post by markrob »

As someone who recently moved from a 232 to a 2B...

The 232 is not a bad unit, and it lasted me a good long time. Its built-in programs I think are better than the 2B. BUT... That's not really saying much. The internal programs in both units are a little dull, and require a lot of tinkering during a session to really get anything out of them. The 232 is better for e-stim than a plain TENS unit, but it's only going to take you so far.

I resisted spending the cash on the 2B, and I was disappointed to find that its internal programs are not great. But that's rather missing the point; to get a unique and truly enjoyable session out of an e-stim unit, I've discovered that the audio programs are really the only way to go, and the audio support in the 232 is nearly unusable. On the contrary, the 2B seems tailor-made for e-stim audio, and you can play a track into the unit, sit back, and ride the experience. After e-stimming for years now, I think I finally figured-out its true potential.

You'll have fun with a 232 if you find a used one; I know I did. But truly, you're missing out on about 90% of the real potential of e-stimming in the process.
Buzz686868
Active

Post by Buzz686868 »

Hi I have had a ET232 for over ten years it blows my socks off .I dont know how estim could be better
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

I migrated to an ET232 from a Tens box, and it was fine. Like others have said, the audio is mono and lacking.
However, if you have the money to spend, having an ET232 as a secondary box to your primary 2B (which is how I'm setup now), is quite nice.
I can setup a three-phase electrode path utilizing both channels on the 2B, and pump in some stereo audio files (with the electrode placements being top of cock, base, and pad on perineum). Then use a single channel on the ET232 for an anal plug; you could also use both channels if you have a 4-port anal plug, or add in some pad on your bum cheeks or lower abdomen. Now you get those stereo audio sensations going on the main area (works for the ladies too), and different ones going on the anal plug (e.g. Intense mode with the mutli-adjust node a little less than halfway, gives good speed of pumping to that plug).

I've even done the following:
- 2 pads on the cock shaft
- tubing around the base
- e-stim Moaner anal plug

Hooked the two pads and the central port on the Moaner (hooked to internal bulb area resting near prostate) in a three-phase setup to the 2B. Then hooked the loop/cock-ring around base to the other port on the Moaner (outer base) to the ET232.

You now have two different boxes sending different signals across similar paths, and with experimentation you can get some really awesome effects. Effectively you'll be superimposing electrical currents, which will lead to yet another type of current-feeling in certain areas. Note, it takes patience and practice with this, as not all superimposed (basically overlapping) currents feel as good as they do individually non-overlapping. But you can definitely achieve higher amplitudes in some cases, so if you need more power for feeling, this could be something to explore. For example, moving the common of the three-phase to your cock head glans, and use the other pad with the ET232 (instead of base tubing), you might be able to increase the current over-lapping up higher. Of course, and again, it takes practice to figure it out, as not all of these overlapping current scenarios necessarily feel as good; some can get very "stingy" and uncomfortable pretty quickly. So practice, experiment, take notes, and enjoy the journey.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

StimJoy wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:57 pm Of course, and again, it takes practice to figure it out, as not all of these overlapping current scenarios necessarily feel as good; some can get very "stingy" and uncomfortable pretty quickly. So practice, experiment, take notes, and enjoy the journey.
During one adventurous session I remember having FOUR different boxes wired up together - 2 x 2B's, an ET312 and a StereoStim unit.

I was using a DIY 'quattro-polar' trode in the butt and bipolar nipple clamps together with various electrodes on the cock, balls and lower back. There were wires everywhere. I looked like Frankenstein's monster waiting to be sparked into life.

Trouble is by the time I had finished all that wiring up I'd almost gone off the idea. These days I prefer to keep things simple :D
rocketfish1970

Post by rocketfish1970 »

Thanks for all your information. If I can get a 2b for the right price, would be the go
CIDXYMJHHUHIKDYY

Post by CIDXYMJHHUHIKDYY »

Man of Man --- It is just an exercise in moving stuff around on your stuff - you have to experiment with this and that - rotating a loop for example just 90 degrees o your stuff can make all the difference. It is also important to get straps, rings, sounds - whatever you use in just the right spot - please stay away from the great long sounds (rubber or metal) - move it around some and bet a better sensation and no stinging
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Experimentation is key to finding out what works best for you as everyone is different. I highly recommend keeping a simple stimming diary where you can record settings and electrode locations, this will quickly allow you to zone in on what works best for you while avoiding repeating things that don't work well for you. ;)
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?