Milonova E-stim tower

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Davespages
Active Developer

Milonova E-stim tower

Post by Davespages »

Talk about the most frustrating ruined orgasm...

I finally had the house to myself for a few hours so I connected myself up to the 2b in tri-phase configuration and audio mode.
I headed over to the milinova website on my phone and connected it to my 2b.
(I set my phone to vibrate to prevent unwanted sounds in audio mode)

Selecting the e-stim tower tease (on milinova) and modest power levels on the 2b i settled in for a good stim session.

For those that don't know, it's a semi (pun intended) interactive website that displays photos of attractive women, with text scripts and plays the stim files as the website script plays out.

You get to "move up" to the 2nd floor after being subjected to teases (e-stimulation) from the 1st floor... and as you progress up higher floors, the stimulation gets harder to hold back.

You are rewarded with more attractive women on higher floors... but you have to resist orgasm to get there... as if you cum, chances are most will just loose interest after orgasm and close the website.

Well After 2 hours and ever increasingly hard stim sensations... I was edging dangerously close to orgasm and resisting the urge to increase the power intensity to stave off orgasm...
I made it to the 8th floor :D

Then my phone rang (silently) so i went to swipe away the call notification as it was obscuring the website... and in doing so... i swipped down in the browser which refreshed the website. :roll:

The stimulation stopped and I was whisked back to the intro with no way (I can see) to get back to the 8th floor without enduring all the stimulation again.

I was On the edge of orgasm, my penis twitching and after 30 seconds of panic, realising I couldn't continue back into the tower... it happened..
It was Not the glorious fountain of immense release and pleasure one could expect after 2 hours of gradually increasing stimulation and edging..
It was the disappointing dribble of failure, so feeble i barely felt it...
And with it... the stamina, the drive, the endorphins that had built up over the 2 hours had just vanished in mere seconds.

Anyone else want to share thier ruined orgasm experiences?

(Note: there was a happy ending after the recovery period... i changed to thrust mode and it took a lot of power to get that explosive relief I was desperate for.)

Firefly
Active

Re: Milonova E-stim tower

Post by Firefly »

Never tried Milo nova yet, but thrust mode always does it for me :D
Firefly
Active

Post by Firefly »

Never tried Milo nova yet, but thrust mode always does it for me :D
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Well after using a laptop rather than my phone (with a dodgy headphone socket)
I have visited all the other web teasss. Definitely worth doing!
LeBete
Active

Post by LeBete »

This is cool. (Sorry about your ruined experience - I'd want to kick ass....). On that note, I'd never use my phone for this, I'd use a computer or iPad...

Just checked out the milonova site... interesting.
retgh
Active

Post by retgh »

I really like the Milovana Webteases. I think the Estim Bondage is the best!
gunner888
Active

Post by gunner888 »

Estim Chatroom is where I keep going back to. Its files work great with the 2B.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I have tried this a couple of times, part way the audio shut off and another time had a blank screen and no audio around the 5th floor.
TheHenchmen
Active

Post by TheHenchmen »

I have a general issue with Milovana.

Somehow, the intensity is really low.
I use a diy stereostim at the moment, and its quite strong. Using mp3 files is quite a sensation.

But somehow, Milos webteases don´t reach that level of intensity. They are always quite tame, as if my browser compresses the sound stream in a way that reduces the stimming sensation.

Anyone else recognized this? Is it relevant to the browser used? I´m using chrome and can´t figure out what causes this.
I have the same issue with other web applications like electron.
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

Turn the PC volume up!