New to the 2B power box and got some questions

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Lakagigar
Active

New to the 2B power box and got some questions

Post by Lakagigar »

Hey.

After several years with TENS units to have some fun with, I have finally made the jump to buy the E-Stim Systems 2B power box as I have got to the point that the TENS units aren't powerful enough any longer.

So I will have my 2B unit with all of the accessories on Monday next week (8th of February).

Now I do have some other things I can use with it that I have from earlier.

- The first thing is this: https://us.electrastim.com/collections/ ... lug-medium

Anyone know how good / effective this is with the 2B power box?

- The second thing I have is this: https://www.rimba.eu/en/accessories/451 ... 37366.html

I know silicone does have some resistance that will lower the overall output. But not sure on how much. Anyone know how much % in loss there is there?

Now I know that I have to be careful with the 2nd thing and always clean it properly and that after usage.

So I do have some questions regarding this.

1. If you use both of the things linked over at the same time, what mode and settings would you recommend to use?

A powerful mode is not a problem. I like to feel like I'm getting pounded / abused :-)

2. If you are controlling the 2B power box via the computer / smartphone, is it then possible to make the 2B box to turn on and activate specific modes and so on at specific times and run the modes as you have set it up to be like, like exactly at midnight as an example?

3. I have attached a sound file as an attachment that I think would be awesome to try out with the audio mode on the 2B. Not sure if that actual file would work good on the 2B as the sound file is now.

[tindeck.com] - SennaSaysHi - The Milking Machine.mp3

Is there other sound files like this that are specifically made for the 2B box?

4. If you have any good tips and tricks for a new user of this device to share, then let me know.

That's my questions for now. Now I can't wait until I get my 2B box on Monday :-D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra via Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lakagigar on Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lakagigar
Active

Re: New to the 2B power box and got some questions

Post by Lakagigar »

Anyone able to answer any of my questions?

I have got my 2B power box now and have been experimenting alot with it now, so i have for the most part figured out question 1. And i have found out the answer for question 2.

So it's just the question 3 and 4 i'm wondering about now.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Lakagigar wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 pm So it's just the question 3 and 4 i'm wondering about now.
Hi Lakagigar and welcome to the group :)
This is the right place to share your experiences or ask any questions. Help is always available here.

Q3) Most stimfiles work fine with the 2B - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9774&p=14762#p14762
If you want more just drop me a PM.

Q4) Read these threads:
** Advice for *NEW* 2B owners - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9716&p=14259
** 2B - Tips for 'smoothness': viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9602

HAPPY STIMMING!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *anyone* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
Lakagigar
Active

Post by Lakagigar »

Ok, thanks for your answers :D

Gonna look through the links to see what's explained there.