Triphase

The forum for help regarding the E-Stim Systems ElectroPebble. Have you got one? or thinking of purchasing one? Ask your questions here
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Triphase

Post by Ronfire7 »

With the Pebble which connection is the common lead? The centre pin or the outer on the female connection? I would assume that mixing the 2 leads on the channels would be an issue ie A+ and B- connected to the same electrode. (yes I know there is no real + or - because it is ac.)

I have not received my Pebble yet but want to learn about it so I don't fry it
Last edited by Ronfire7 on Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Triphase

Post by Stimaddict »

What cable or adapter are you planning to use? This thread might answer your questions - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9936&p=15639
Stretch
Active

Post by Stretch »

I love tri-phase, like to wear an Oxballs ballstretcher (really holds your nuts down and tight in your sack) then fit a rubber loop between this and my balls , then fit another loop under my glands. Connect the coloured wire from each channel to each loop then joined black wires connected to an electrode

In split mode, I like pulse on my balls and continuous on my cock, in there restrained position you can really give your nuts an eye-watering work out, while steadily increasing stim of your cock, for me an HFO is guaranteed and you can edge until you need this to happen.

I'm in the very happy position of having a GF who loves to play with me using this (and other) set ups, she's now got the hang of what works for me so I can just lay there while she plays with me. The intensity at orgasm is unbelievable, a good tip is to try and completely relax when your about to cum, I (try) to let her do what she wants to do and extract as much from me as she can. Its best feeling when she's removed the stim kit, cleaned me up and we get to snuggle!
electrofun
Active

Post by electrofun »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:17 pm What cable or adapter are you planning to use? This thread might answer your questions - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9936&p=15639
Hi, be careful: most of the description in this post is for the 2B. The Pebble is electrically different: the 2 outputs have a common ground, so you should only connect those together (2B has 'floating' outputs).

You might want to check this thread from a couple years ago: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8824