Pulse Mode

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Mountainstimmer
Active

Pulse Mode

Post by Mountainstimmer »

I have had my 2B for a few months now so I’m still getting to know all that it has to offer.

Yesterday I was using Pulse Mode and adjusting all the levels. I had a pad on The top of my dick just under the head and another pad at the base.

When I adjusted the pulse and feel to 92:91 and the power level was at 62 my dick started jumping around like crazy. It was completely involuntary and it was going crazy.

It felt just like somebody was squeezing my cock very hard and very fast. It was incredible. It I could tell I wasn’t going to orgasm from it so after awhile I turned it up to 98:91 and BOOM!!!

A very satisfying HFO.

Experimenting with the 2B is most of the fun.

I still haven’t really figured out using the audio mode yet. Every time I’ve tried it I haven’t liked how it felt but I will keep trying.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Pulse Mode

Post by Stimaddict »

Yeah, it's a great feeling when you get the bouncing cock effect. Happens with me on A-Split mode.

Mountainstimmer wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:11 pm I still haven’t really figured out using the audio mode yet. Every time I’ve tried it I haven’t liked how it felt but I will keep trying.

For advice on using audio files in Stereo Mode see this post: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670&p=14169#p14169
Mountainstimmer
Active

Post by Mountainstimmer »

Thanks Stimaddict, I’ll check it out.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Mountainstimmer wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:11 pm ... my dick started jumping around like crazy. It was completely involuntary and it was going crazy.
The 'bouncing cock' effect is actually caused by the rythmic contraction of your two urinary sphincter muscles (sphincter urethrae). That's why it's always best to empty your bladder before starting a session, otherwise you could be shooting piss! :)

Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:20 am
Mountainstimmer wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:11 pm ... my dick started jumping around like crazy. It was completely involuntary and it was going crazy.
The 'bouncing cock' effect is actually caused by the rythmic contraction of your two urinary sphincter muscles (sphincter urethrae). That's why it's always best to empty your bladder before starting a session, otherwise you could be shooting piss! :)

I regularly use a penis pump tube when stimmimg... just for the purpose of catching the 'end result'

One time I started to stim without emptying my bladder... during orgasm I came.. and it felt like an extremely long orgasm... i panicked when I had filled the 9" tube with urine and it was dangerously close to forcing its way out the air pipe at the top :lol: