smartstim.com down?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Specksstim
Active

smartstim.com down?

Post by Specksstim »

Uh oh, looks like SmartStim.com is down ... Possibly some sort of attack? Shame, been around a long time ...

infadx
Active

Re: smartstim.com down?

Post by infadx »

Hi , I noticed it also

it is (was ?) a nice estim reference
jimuk
Active

Post by jimuk »

I've not been able to get onto smartstim for a few weeks now. I was wondering if anyone knew what had happened to it.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

From what I understand Climberr, Smartstim's owner, sadly passed away a couple of weeks ago. This follows the death of x61525, Smarstim's second-in-command, last November.

I hope I'm wrong but if this is true then Smartstim.com may be gone for good, never to return.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

There are plans afoot to bring it back and recover to data. I can't say any more than that but a team of past mods is on the case with some promising results. It would be a shame to see a resource like smartstim fade away.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Stimaddict wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:29 pm From what I understand Climberr, Smartstim's owner, sadly passed away a couple of weeks ago. This follows the death of x61525, Smarstim's second-in-command, last November.

I hope I'm wrong but if this is true then Smartstim.com may be gone for good, never to return.
That is sad to hear, Climberr was a nice guy.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

admin wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:44 pm That is sad to hear, Climberr was a nice guy.

Si
That is sad indeed. He was so dedicated to the site and to e-stim generally. He put an incredible amount of effort into running the site, in spite of his significant health troubles. I'm in awe of what he managed to achieve.
Specksstim
Active

Post by Specksstim »

From what I understand Climberr, Smartstim's owner, sadly passed away a couple of weeks ago. This follows the death of x61525, Smarstim's second-in-command, last November.
That's quite a shock. I knew Climberr had been poorly over the years, we occasionally exchanged PMs, a great guy and really dedicated to the community. x61525 too? All very sad.
merry
Active

Post by merry »

Such sad news, I already knew about X (Ed) but not about climberr. I occasionally corresponded with both these guys and am gutted that they're gone :cry:
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I used to bounce messages back and forth with both Climberr and x61525 on smartstim and losing both of them is a terrible loss to the community. Both of them were incredibly focused on promoting e-stim and safety was their primary concern. I hope the site can be resurrected in some form.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?