moaner modification

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
abii
Active

moaner modification

Post by abii »

Hi there, I'm having a moaner electrode and I was wondering If there is any way to shorten its length... I'm pretty sure once the non-conductive black shaft gets shorted Id would hit my prostate much accurate... I can't find anything similar in e-stim store. I think the moaner's head can be unscrew, Is that safe? Maybe I can do it myself somehow?

Deltus1
Active Developer

Re: moaner modification

Post by Deltus1 »

As far as I know, all E-STIM Systems anal electrodes can be taken apart. They consist of the base, a screw to connect the base to the head, insulation between the screw and the base, and the usually black plastic spacer between the base and the head through which the screw passes.

So you could achieve what you want with a shorter screw and a shorter spacer.
If I'm guessing correctly from the pictures and measurements, the MJ and maybe the Flange have a shorter distance between the base and the head and therefore shorter screws and spacers.
If I am right, you would only have to combine the head of a Moaner with the other parts of an MJ or Flange.
To be on the safe side, I would ask the guys at E-STIM Systems for the exact dimensions of the parts.

D.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
GHHoss
Active

Post by GHHoss »

I had the same thought a while back. I have the E-WMCBP (a collaboration with ESS and Mr. S Leathers) which is similar to the MJ. It has a shorter screw and spacer so I tried to swap them out. Unfortunately the spacer is a smaller diameter that the one on the Moaner so while it works it's not a perfect swap. The bottom of the spacer has a lip which engages with the base -- therefore, you have to use the base from the E-WMCBP to match the spacer. The screws are threaded the same but are different lengths.

I see that Joanne is making 3D printed spacers for some of the ESS butt plugs. They have more shape than the normal straight-sided spacer. It seems like a potential opportunity for Joanne to create a shorter spacer and perhaps a matching screw as a set, for sale. It's a fairly limited market so might not make good business sense.
ZappBrannigan
Active

Post by ZappBrannigan »

Have you considered the following, I have tried them and they work well.
The Small Deviant, The Bobble, Large Flo.
The Bobble/Black Collection I just wish the neck was a bit longer, while the Large Flo is interesting as it moves great with internal contractions, the Deviant looks like it would be awkward/messy but it is not and works really well and feels really good.
Possibly best alternative to messing around with the Moaner is the Small Deviant or Bobble-Black Collection.

There is also the Rimba Balloon and also their own Bobble type insert but these requires a lot of messing around to work well with other units.
Zapp Brannigan: We need rest. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I have a Moaner and a Flange. They are made to come apart. Think I will try and shorten the Moaner and see if I like it better.
I was thinking of lengthening the Moaner to see if it will hit the prostrate but maybe shorter will work.
I like to run it under hot water before use, like the feeling of it when it is warmer than body temp.
ZappBrannigan
Active

Post by ZappBrannigan »

You definitely want it to be shorter as the prostate is not that far in the rectum, consider how a finger can be used to massage it.
If you are using an insert slightly longer than the ideal position slightly arching the back can help to make a stronger contact on the wall not too far from it for a better response, just make sure your in a comfortable position.
Zapp Brannigan: We need rest. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I traded the heads on the Flange and Moaner. Worked well, like the shorter Moaner. Really liked the Ghost fucking it gives.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

GHHoss wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:24 amI see that Joanne is making 3D printed spacers for some of the ESS butt plugs. They have more shape than the normal straight-sided spacer. It seems like a potential opportunity for Joanne to create a shorter spacer and perhaps a matching screw as a set, for sale. It's a fairly limited market so might not make good business sense.
I can certainly produce shorter ABS necks in any shape or size but I have no way of machining bolts so I couldn't be of any help there I'm afraid.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Another way to use an electrode with a short neck is the e-bead, where you only insert one bead.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
zebbg69
Active

Post by zebbg69 »

Deltus1 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:14 pm ... you would only have to combine the head of a Moaner with the other parts of an MJ or Flange.
Brilliant! I just received a Moaner, haven't tried it yet, because my Flange was a little thin. I had not paid attention to the length difference but will try swapping if it's an issue.

Ronfire7 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:47 am I traded the heads on the Flange and Moaner. Worked well, like the shorter Moaner. Really liked the Ghost fucking it gives.
Exciting! Thanks for being our crash dummy.