How can adjust the size of the intensity, I feel now the output power is too small for me

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
shamo
Active

How can adjust the size of the intensity, I feel now the output power is too small for me

Post by shamo »

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: How can adjust the size of the intensity, I feel now the output power is too small for me

Post by joannesReviews »

You can try using smaller electrodes to reduce the surface contact area, which will result in a perceived power increase. Or, if you are using the 2B use the mains power adaptor for an instant 30% increase in power.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: How can adjust the size of the intensity, I feel now the output power is too small for me

Post by mrbutt89 »

In addition, if you're using a mode that creates pulses, you can slow the pulses down. This gives them more time to develop the power and it will feel more intense on each pulse.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

mrbutt89 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:25 am In addition, if you're using a mode that creates pulses, you can slow the pulses down. This gives them more time to develop the power and it will feel more intense on each pulse.
A guy after my own tastes... love long hard pulses :D

To Shamo > Make sure you are using a new battery (or preferably the mains power supply adapter) for max available power.
shamo
Active

Post by shamo »

I will, thank you very much
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

You could also try insertable electrodes. They tend to feel less spiky but have more intensity.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

soundcraft wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:07 pm You could also try insertable electrodes. They tend to feel less spiky but have more intensity.
My go to electrodes are:

Large magnum (bi polar and tri-phase)
75mm long x 8mm thick urethral sound.
Low profile 4mm cables.

This setup never fails and provides very good contact, no burns or stingy bits...
Good intensity too!
cfuk
Active

Post by cfuk »

changing the settings whilst in a particular mode creates a range of different feelings (will usually refer to the 2B manual, e.g. at the top of page 8 of this version - https://e-stim.info/images/manuals/pdf/ ... Manual.pdf)
what mode(s) are you using? ...or what modes are you wanting to use at a higher intensity?