Mode feel - 2B vs Electropebble

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
phil490
Active

Mode feel - 2B vs Electropebble

Post by phil490 »

Hi, I have both units...E2B and electropebble.
I like the continuous modes and the power on the 2B as well as the programmability.
However I feel the modes on my Pebble are much more interesting....
If I compare e.g. squeeze the Pebble is much more pleasent and less spiky...also the adjustment knob makes much more interesting variations as on the 2B.

Do you feel the same?
Is there a way to improve the feel of the 2B and make it more similar to the Pebble?
Is there a hardware limitation causing these differences on the 2B?

My website: https://stim-me.de/

My App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vycetec.stimme
user left

Re: Mode feel - 2B vs Electropebble

Post by user left »

I have the same. Ialso have to turn the power up as I turn the frequency up. Very annoying
Last edited by user left on Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I find I use my Pebble more than the 2B. I find the feel is not as spiky and I like the controls better.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

mbatenberg wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:54 pm I have the same with my Mystim Tension Lover. Compared to the 2B pulse mode feels much better on the Tension Lover. I also can turn up the frequency on my Tension Lover without losing power/intensity at the same time. On the 2B I also have to turn the power up as I turn the frequency up. Very annoying
I like collecting power boxes. Could you explain the modes of the Mystim Tension Lover
Cheers