TriPhase basics?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
admin
Site Admin

Re: TriPhase basics?

Post by admin »

if you are using Triphase, you only have 3 connections, not 4.

so electrode and a single loop, or two loops and one electrode connection

the key is experiment

Si

E-Stim Systems Ltd
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I mostly use the triphase setup. With the moaner I use the common (black) on the centre connection for the tip and the red for the base. The other connection I use for my cock with either a sticky pad or a loop. Dont forget the electro gel.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

In reply to Willy123Wonka:

If you're using the Moaner and two cock loops, this is what I'd suggest as your starting configuration:

The Red 3.5mm jack goes in the Channel A output socket and the Black 3.5mm jack goes in the Channel B output socket.

Next, the Red plug at the other end goes into a loop at the tip of your cock.

The Yellow plug at the other end goes in the centre connection of the Moaner (this connects to the tip of the Moaner, which will probably sit against your prostate).

The Black plug at the other end goes into a loop at the base of your cock. (This is known as the "common" electrode).

That's the basics. Here are some further suggestions:
Apply some insulating tape (or other form of insulation) to the top of the common electrode. This is to prevent it stimulating the dorsal nerve running along the upper side of the penis, which can spoil the triphase effect.
You can change the positions of the loops to suit your preferences.
You can try swapping the "common" electrode to the tip of your cock, or use the Moaner as the "common", if you want the stimulation to be focussed more on those areas.
Or use both connections on the Moaner, in combination with just 1 loop on your cock. You could even try this arrangement with the cock loop at the base of your cock, with nothing at the tip of your cock. (You could even then stroke your cock by hand, wearing a latex glove for safety.)

Just experiment and see what works best for you.

If you're only using Channel A, the whole triphase thing becomes irrelevant. Just use a standard cable with a 3.5mm jack at one end, and two electrode plugs at the other.
willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

Thanks Si and mrbutt89
I get it
Regards
Willy