How Hard Is It to Make Your Own Stimming Files?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
ElectraLover
Active

How Hard Is It to Make Your Own Stimming Files?

Post by ElectraLover »

This might be considered a silly question, but... Do you have to have some sort of music ability or be some sort of expert to be able to make your own stimming sound files?

I mean, I know that there will be a learning curve no matter which program you decide to use, but do you need any kind of prerequisite knowledge to be able to do this?

And also... How do you know what type of sound is going to make you feel a certain way?
I mean, some of these sound files seem like they were made by a genius or an expert or something.

So I'm just wondering if a regular person can create their own stimming files easily without spending a year to learn how to do it?

Thanks!

klb1113

Re: How Hard Is It to Make Your Own Stimming Files?

Post by klb1113 »

Not a direct answer, I'm afraid, as all I've done myself is EDIT existing files. That process is not too hard, courtesy of free software called Audacity: https://www.audacityteam.org/ . If a specific sound file seemed to work some magic for me, I would try to make that part last longer by copying/pasting into the file that specific segment. This begs the question of how to know which part of the file works magic for you. The real answer is that you don't, other than by experimenting with it while hooked up! (Of course, once you see the WAV files, it's pretty easy to identify which ones were the longest or the strongest.)

I'm sure you'll find others in this community who have indeed created their own, but in the meantime you may want to download that Audacity software, since it's often cited out there.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Another one for Audacity!

I've downloaded the entire mp3 archive hosted by Stimaddict (pm him for a link)

There are a few interesting files with particularly nice parts that I have copied bits from and made my own custom files.

My favourite edit was the "anal channel" (channel b) from stim addicts bastard file for my estim butt plug and the "head torture" file by Electrodick for the penile chanel (channel A)

The result is a painful stimulation for my cock with intense prostate massage from my estim plug. I use this as a finisher... it never fails (same as bastard never fails)

Recently ive beem enjoying the Claude files.
Intense internal orgasm is very nice indeed. The first time I played it, I last 30 mins.
Last night I rode out the entire 2 hours, played it a 2nd time and really cracked up the power... then boom 💥 3 minutes 🤣
piercecbt
Active

Post by piercecbt »

You can go to this site and compose files very easy to use. http://talos.feralhosting.com:23456/generate
Only take a couple minutes to make one after you read the page. Then if want to change something you can do that in audacity.
Have fun!