Cock head electrode

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
jjaerob100771
Active

Cock head electrode

Post by jjaerob100771 »

I am looking for the link to buy the cock head electrode that wraps around base of head and has another piece connecting over the slit. I saw it on a post here but can’t find it now! HELP! Thanks.

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: Cock head electrode

Post by Davespages »

If this is the style you want...
Then search for an estim glans or coronal accessory.

I have 2 of this very design. What I find happens is after a while the conductive rubber breaks down and I get intermittent feeling.

I tried to extend the life of it by inserting solid copper wire inside the conductive rubber. It worked for a while but then the rubber broke away.

I just use the 75mm micro sounds fron e-stim systems. I suggest a 6mm or 8mm diameter to start. Buy low profile 4mm cables from estim and there isn't anything to go wrong.
That 75mm sound will last a life time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Cock head electrode

Post by mrbutt89 »

I've sent a link to the relevant P.E.S. web page in a PM. They do three similar models - plain, with "focussing pods", and with "urethral amplifier". I have two of them and find them really good.