2B "Drifts"

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
NotARealName
Active

2B "Drifts"

Post by NotARealName »

Hello all.

I'm finding that when plugged into the wall adaptor, the 2B seems to "drift" off it's settings.
For example, I set it to something like thrust mode single phase.

I dial in, to a nice buzz, get a few good "thrusts" in and then without touching the 2B, it starts to drift the intensity.
I don't see any change in the display, but damn I have to reach for it and quickly turn it down as it's unpleasant as hell.
Really a mood killer.

So I tried some experiment's with the tri-phase cable method. That actually seems to reduce the overall "power" as I could ramp higher and not feel a sting.

It was going very nice, about a half hour into it, making small little adjustments as I go, I turned up the power a bit further.
Again without warning the thing seemed to drift further than what my adjustment was and I nearly unplugged it (however remembering far worse occurs when you do that.)
I was actually wondering if a cable came loose from the insertable connection or what the heck.. didn't see anything out of wack there.

Settings wise, it's on the low power menu setting.

I need to try this with a battery only, perhaps something with the 110volt power adaptor causes it?

The other thing (and not sure if tech possibly) but some sort of hard limiter within it that would outright prevent over say 60% power?

Anyone have similar happen?

jjaerob100771
Active

Re: 2B "Drifts"

Post by jjaerob100771 »

Nope never had it at all! Reach out to company. They are great to work with!!
estim_si
Staff

2B "Drifts"

Post by estim_si »

NotARealName wrote:Hello all.

I'm finding that when plugged into the wall adaptor, the 2B seems to "drift" off it's settings.
For example, I set it to something like thrust mode single phase.

I dial in, to a nice buzz, get a few good "thrusts" in and then without touching the 2B, it starts to drift the intensity.
I don't see any change in the display, but damn I have to reach for it and quickly turn it down as it's unpleasant as hell.
Really a mood killer.

So I tried some experiment's with the tri-phase cable method. That actually seems to reduce the overall "power" as I could ramp higher and not feel a sting.

It was going very nice, about a half hour into it, making small little adjustments as I go, I turned up the power a bit further.
Again without warning the thing seemed to drift further than what my adjustment was and I nearly unplugged it (however remembering far worse occurs when you do that.)
I was actually wondering if a cable came loose from the insertable connection or what the heck.. didn't see anything out of wack there.

Settings wise, it's on the low power menu setting.

I need to try this with a battery only, perhaps something with the 110volt power adaptor causes it?

The other thing (and not sure if tech possibly) but some sort of hard limiter within it that would outright prevent over say 60% power?

Anyone have similar happen?
Drift over time is unusual, in our experience some drift is down to the subject ‘getting used to’ the output and then having to turn it up to get a more enhanced sensation, and that depends on settings mode position and many factors.

Si
Davespages
Active Developer

Re: 2B "Drifts"

Post by Davespages »

if the intensity changes over time... as Si said.... its usualy a case we get accustomed to the sensation and need to turn it up a bit.
Some of us can "numb out" if at high intensites for long periods.

If thr power intensity seems to get stronger and weaker.
I would check your cables for damage. Even if they look good, the thin copper wire inside may have broken in places so intermittent power delivery.

Also, check you have sufficiently lubed your electrodes (if insertable)