Audio files

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Flyy
Active

Audio files

Post by Flyy »

Hi,

Can anyone recommend some audio files to download pls?

thanks

jjaerob100771
Active

Re: Audio files

Post by jjaerob100771 »

I enjoy the bastard files and mr orgasm files! HFO every time with pad on underneath of ball sac, pad on underneath of cock head, pad on Punic area really close to cock, and final pad on back side where butt crack comes together on your bum!! I put commons on ball sac and cock head and dam bro!! HFO almost every time!!
FunBelgiumEstim
Active

Post by FunBelgiumEstim »

LINK REMOVED BY MODS
By all means post files to the forum to which you own the copyright, but we cannot accept offsite links due to issues with copyright, as well as potentia issues with viruses etc.

try my files
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Flyy wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:21 pm Can anyone recommend some audio files to download pls?
See this post... viewtopic.php?p=22391#p22391

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: New members need to post 3 times within this forum before you can send PMs. Please DO NOT post asking for the link to be sent. It's easy to make 3 posts. Post an introduction, post your experiences, post a question, post a reply to another post - post anything estim related!!