Estim during sleeping

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
fitbody357

Estim during sleeping

Post by fitbody357 »

Is it possible to have orgasm with an estim during sleeping ? If it is possible what settings could be with 2b ?

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: Estim during sleeping

Post by Davespages »

I have thought about this also... but i can guarantee you would not fall sleep if being stimmed.

Its taken me months to fall sleep and get a good night's sleep while wearing a butt plug.

As soon as i added a chastity cage into that mix (for locktober) i had a few sleepless nights being plugged and caged.

If you are talking about sticky electrode pads... then thays perfectly achievable if they stay stuck to where you put them.

The issue is how will.you activate the estim/2b when asleep... do you have a partner to do it for you?
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be able to first fall asleep with a stimm unit on. And somehow try to figure out how to have it slowly ramp up over a period of hours and then wake up with a massive exploding orgasm. coming from a dead asleep to that would be tremendously wild.
KennyT
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

KennyT wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:41 pm Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be able to first fall asleep with a stimm unit on. And somehow try to figure out how to have it slowly ramp up over a period of hours and then wake up with a massive exploding orgasm. coming from a dead asleep to that would be tremendously wild.
Its a great fantasy but still, you wouldn't fall sleep with stim running. Unless it was set so low and had a delay of 3-4 hours so you did fall asleep. But just being wired up for stim and knowing what will happen... will you be able to relax and fall asleep?

Back to my butt plug scenario... wearing a butt plug always meant an orgasm shortly afterwards. So I would be horny when plugged as I knew an orgasm was on the horizon.

Now I can be plugged overnight, the initial excitement fades and when I wake up sometimes I don't even bother to Masterbate to orgasm, I just remove it and clean myself up.

Removing the link of being plugged and orgasm has allowed me to actually sleep when plugged... other than finding a comfortable plug to sleep with, the biggest hindrance to sleep was being horny.

So i think your issue of being wired up ready for stim may be that your horny when trying to sleep and you will struggle to actually fall asleep.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

I think you guys are missing a trick here. What if you used Audio and had an hours silence at the start of the track to give you time to fall asleep and have it build up over a long period of time. I think its perfectly doable. A couple of pads with a condom over them so there is less chance of them falling off.

Might have a go at making an audio file for this.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

you could do similar with a session file.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd